Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:10:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Recruit Duties
| | | |-+  Recruit Duty ~ So, What's Yer Name..?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Recruit Duty ~ So, What's Yer Name..?  (Read 32825 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2010, 03:09:09 am »

http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,14530.0.html
-Sergio
Figured I'd just do it there.
Yukina
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 11:33:08 pm »

Yukina Kazami

*Signed*
Yukina Kazami
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 07:53:44 pm »

Duties awarded to the above.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Corporal, Bersi
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 09:14:33 pm »

Ey! Doesnt everyone know me by now? Do I need tae write it up and post it on trees now?

http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,12815.msg87567.html#msg87567

Graum Trolle
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 04:38:16 pm »

Profile posted:
http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,14759.msg96451.html#new

Full name:
Graum Trolle

Place of birth:
Border of Yew and West Altmere

Appearance:
   Graum is shaggy, rough and wild and stands just above average height, wiry and well built from a life of hard work in the forest. His clothing is worn and has been patched up time and time again. Smelling of dirt and the woods, his hair a mess and face unshaven, and his lips always curled into a cheerful and impish smile. Whenever in uniform Graum can't help but look just a little bit out of place.

Personality:
   Graum has spent most of his life in the forest, working by himself, and as such is not always comfortable in social situations and can at first appear shy, while in fact he is just unused to such things. He is a man of sharp wit, despite a near complete lack of education, and a man of deep faith and strong determination. He takes great pride in his work, and very much enjoys doing his best to be good at it. To those he befriends he is also a most loyal companion, although he rarely does get too close to those around him otherwise.

History:
   Born far out into the woods of the border between Yew and West Altmere Graum spent his days in the forest from the time he was old enough to walk. His father was a trapper and a fur trader, while his mother cared for Graum and his siblings at home. Growing up Graum was always very content with his life and with his home, while his older siblings moved away one after another. He never understood his brothers' and sister's desire to leave and go somewhere else. He never understood their talk of going to "the city". Graum was content and happy in the forest.
   As he grew up he learned to hunt, and worked with his father in the woods to help support the family. He never quite had his father's talent for it though, and was always just a little too absent-minded to really do a great job, but he was a very eager worker none the less.
   The northern forests were always dangerous, but they were so familiar to Graum that he never felt worried there. That is, until very recently... The wind seemed to howl just a little bit louder, the darkness seemed just a little bit darker, and well... Things were just not right. Something was unleashed in the woods. Others sensed it too, and it wasn't long before their neighbours were moving away. Graum had nowhere else to go, no other skills or plans to really offer him many options, so he decided to take the last way out that any young man had... He had to enlist!
Aleri Briggs
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 01:06:45 pm »

Name: Aleri Briggs
Sex: Male
Place of Birth: Minoc
Hair: Brown ponytail
Eye colour: Brown

Apperance and Build: At first glance, he looks like an ordinary young chap. Not too big, not too small; boringly average in fact some might say. However, with careful deduction his appearance is really somewhat less than average. His hair never quite meets with water or soap as often as it should - nor does his body as a whole for that matter. The only significant scar he might show you is on his right palm - a small cut from clumsily falling down stairs.

Background: Hailing from Minoc, he came from a small mining family working for less than minimum wage, barely scraping through life. Through his poor upbringing he was able to honestly appreciate things more, no matter how boring or insignicant it may be. Once his father died a few years back, he was now in charge of the family; his mother, grandmother and younger sister. A huge amount of work and pressure was loaded on his shoulders quite suddenly which he was just not able to handle instantly. After being a child for so long he now has to grow into a man, quickly. He decided to venture forth into the world in hope that his luck would pick up and he'd finally be able to provide for his family, which is where he found Cove. Every month he'll make a promised trip back to Minoc to deliver gold and supplies. Instances of his child like behaviour and his incredible cowardice will creep through his persona, more often than not.
Tyrel
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 09:53:10 am »

Name : Tyrel
Hair : Brown
Eyes : Brown
Height : 5'10
Place of Birth : New Haven

Appearance.

Tyrel is a human male of slim build with a plain, friendly face and a small scar below his right eye from where his brother accidentally hooked him whilst fishing off the New Haven dock when they were children. He looks younger than his age, with medium length messy dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Background

Tyrel grew up in New Haven with his mother and older brother, it was at the age of 13 where he was first discovered to have magical potential, skimming stones off the edge of the docks with his brother he was determined to outdo him, he concentrated on the rock so hard that when he threw it a small fireball actually arched out from his outstretched hand rather than a rock! It was fortunate that close by an elderly arcanist was investigating the origins of water elementals, and witnessed the event!
Tyrel was taken under the old man's wing and taught him the first few circles of magic before he passed away 8 years later. Hoping to further his talent, Tyrel ventured out into the world with a thirst for adventure to seek out other arcanists.
Syvirosy Jaquen
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 01:24:39 pm »

Name - Syvirosy Jaquen
Age - Appears to be in his late Twenties
Height - 5'8
Eyes - Dark Brown

Appearance Syvirosy's long black hair is slightly wavy and well kept, it usually has a healthy shine to it.  His chin sports a trimmed goatee but otherwise clean shaven.  He has an athletic build with wiry muscles that are not obvious under his armour.  His step is light and measured and he speaks with an accent.

Background Syvirosy was born in Nu'jhelm to a woman of low birth in one of the many hareems, being a boy and of no use to the owner he was sold as a slave on his fifth birthday.  When he was ten his new owner travelled to Trinsic with the pretence of Syvirosy being his son, the guardsmen grew suspcious and his owner was arrested.  For a time he lived at the orphanage until he was old enough for one of the city Paladins to take him in as a squire.  Syvirosy learnt much from the Paladin but knew in his heart he did not want to become one himself.  At the age of 18 he decided to leave Trinsic and began travelling where honed his skills and learnt through new experiences.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 08:34:23 pm »

Name: Decimus Secundus
Hair: Brown (Clean Shaven)
Eyes: Grey
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210 lbs.
Born: Cove

Muscular with a touch of emaciation permanently evident on his frame, he carries himself with a slight hunch that hides the fact he is over six foot tall, his skin is tan and his face permanently wind burned from days in the fields. His flesh is pockmarked from various illnesses of the past, himself a survivor of the Covian "Itis". He is neither terribly handsome nor terribly bright.

A Covian by birth, Decimus grew up playing on the palisades, and in the edges of the shire. As a youngster he saw numerous changes in Cove, and many wars come and go. He did like any peasant does in those times, he shrugged, and carried his burden and prayed his home would not be the next sacked by raiders or billeted by hungry Covian soldiers on the march. Life when on this way for years, with its ups and its downs, but his family always recovered. . . until now. The increasing orc raids grew closer and closer, eventually the traffic to and form his family farm ceased and they where carting their goods as far as Vesper for sale. This would have been a manageable burden until orcs finally sniffed out their farm pillaging their crops and fouling his fields. To make the matters worse they cut down trees to block the yet untilled soil and even dropped a mighty oak upon the mans home. With nothing left to his name but some carrots, his clothes, and a trusty stick he set out to join the covian army in hopes of food and coin, and to take revenge on the orcs and those stupid trees!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Nethaellas
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2011, 07:59:54 pm »

Name: Nethaellas Idhrenniel
Hair: Golden Blonde
Eyes: Bright Blue
Height: 5'4
Race: Greenelf/Woodelf (Laiquendi)

Appearance: Like most female elves Nethaellas is slim and graceful with soft curves though she is slightly shorter than most.  She wears her hair in a braid intwined with peices of green thread, attached to which tiny hang green enameled leaves.  Her ears are not much larger than humans and pointed at the tips.  She smiles often and usually appears cheerful.

Background

Nethaellas was born and raised in the old forest (Tawariaur) in Ilshenar near the shrine the humans named Spirituality.  From a young age it was known she would join the Guardians so she was taught how to use a bow and how to fight.  Throughout her training she was shown different forms of protecting the forest until she came of age and took up the golden helmet of the Guardians.  She lived a happy life in her home amongst her family and friends until the shrines opened their gates and the explorers came pouring in.  For a long time things became tense as the adventurers invaded every part of their home, the elves were forced to keep hidden until they understood who these invaders were and what threats they might pose.  In time the visits became less and less and the village was able return to a normal relatively normal life.  At this moment the elves decided to go through these gates and see where these people came from.  Nethaellas was later one of those chosen to go out and find more about the people in particular town and live with them as one of them.
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2011, 07:11:58 am »

Name: Kelban Silverleaf
Race: Human
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'5
Birth Place: Britain

No stranger to work. Served in the Britain Army from the time I turned seventeen till I turned twenty. Traveled around abit soon joining the Covian Army for two years moving on again due to some family buisness. After all was dealth with I joined The Order of Silver Dawn.

Thing were great till Lord Reiver up and lost his mind disbanning all the Knights in fear they would over throw him from Power. After leaving New Hope I settled in under the leadership of my long time friend Kal Shadowhand who runs The Silent Blades.

Now back in Cove under the orders of Kal Shadowhand to make safe Cove, once his home.

Tyrionis Beldor
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2011, 11:05:06 am »

Name: Tyrionis Beldorn
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Brown
Place of Birth: City of Britain

Born and raised in the City of Britain into a family hard working father who took care of the stables and mother that was a tailor. When I could walk I followed my father to work each day and watched how he did things. He took care of the Royal mounts and the Army mounts making sure they were well fed and cleaned eash day. I soon started work with my father taking over some chores as cleaning the stalls and making sure all the horses had plenty of water.

When I turned seventeen I hoind the ranks in the army and took the role of patrolling the City each night. All was going well for me now and my mother and father were proud of me for what I was doing for the City and that I was making a name for my self. I was soon getting bored with what I was doing after a fail relationship ended rather quickly. I retired for the Britain army at ninteen and moved on after burying my mother and father.

Aftrer leaving Britain I took up the profession of Lumberjacking to earn an honest living and with my ship I could sail lumber to different markets selling it at top price to anyone who needed it. Did this job now till I was twenty one and finding my self in Cove registering there as a Commoner and now a Guardsman Recruit. Cove is a nice place and I think I will be here for a good while.
Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2011, 03:24:33 pm »

Name: Michelle Drown

Appearance: Long golden blond hair, Honey brown eyes, lightly tanned and stands at 5'2"

Personality: Normally quiet, and shy, but will speak to someone when spoken to.

History: Michelle was born to a poor farmer and his wifeon the outskirts of Jhelom. She lived her life normally until one day she found she had the ability to throw fire. Hiding this from her family, she also learned to walk through the shadows un-noticed for the most part. the day she turned eighteen she was found out and casted out of her home, not before reseaving a few bruises and scars from her father.She swore revenge one day. she traveled alone and found herself in Cove. She practiced her magic secretly until Ilyana saw her killing an ogre and convenced her to join the covian army. Life was turning out good for this farm girl.

Tingleith
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2018, 12:03:33 pm »

Name       
Tingleith
Birthplace 
New Haven

Brief Biography 
I started out life as a mercenary in new haven killing for a living and thriving off the stench of blood since i moved to cove not much has changed.

Recruiter   
Tyrael
Mentor 
Jassi

Painting Of Self
Duncan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2018, 07:28:00 pm »

Name: Duncan Bern
Race: Man!
Height: around 6
PoB: A Farm in Cove
Appearance: Brown hair. Strong arms . a beer belly and a fine Moustache.

shot Bio: Duncan's life isnt very intresting.   hes no noble that is for sure
       Born in farm. to poor unloving parents who favored the pig instead.
       Poor young Duncan was set to work early in life .  spending most of the time chopping wood
       When he got old enough he was thrown out. and told never to return.
       Ended up joining the covian army to survive

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length