Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:54:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Completed Guardsman Duties
| | | |-+  Junior Duty - Shadow for Armour
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Duty - Shadow for Armour  (Read 3176 times)
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2009, 02:39:15 pm »

There is always a growing need for Shadow Iron for the Army. We use it for all our uniforms and weapons. One of the best ways to get it is to slay the Orc Brutes found in the orc fort near the Glenmore Highlands. They normally lug about a good amount of Shadow Ore.

~Lead a Patrol/Hunt to the Orc Fort
~Slay atleast 3 Orc Brutes and bring back atleast 75 Shadow iron Ore.
~Atleast 3 other Guardsmen must attend.

This may be Completed by Juniors or above.
This may be complete four (4) times per character.

Cadet's Comments:
Though the orcs may be easy foes, their strength is in their numbers. try to take out the smaller ones before the Brutes to increase your chances of survival.

*Signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin
Officer Cadet

Aleri Briggs
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:55:28 am »

Shadow four Armour! - 15/07/2011

More rekruits? Good! Less armour suply for meatshields? Good! BAD! Poking around the resydenences I cudn't finde any meatshelds to help...fine! I'll do it with Ringo! Let's roll!

Lazy ************* ****!

Tripp down to the local Ork Forte, time to hack down some Brutes. After several minuttes of poking and haking at the bugger's feet I manged to bring one down! Then anotherr! But the thirde...not so much! It was hidin behinde a wall! Porbably a smart idea to stai awai from Aleri Briggs!

Pewpew!

Fine! I'll go finde the last Brute anywher I had to! To the CAVE! Onse again, several minutes of pokin and the last Brute fel, and back to Cove I went!

Can't run awai from Aleri!

75 Shadow Iron ore and 10,000 gold peieces collekted, good day at work!

Aleri Briggs,
Junior Guardsman

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length