Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:26:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Character Profiles
| | |-+  Avalynn Vale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Avalynn Vale  (Read 6012 times)
Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2011, 10:03:48 am »

Name: Avalynn Vale
Hair: Deep Red
Eyes: Blue
Height:5 foot
Birth place: Moonglow

I was born and raised in Moonglow, my father was unfaithful to his wife and had me with another woman. being the dirty little secret I was cast off to the church at birth. Unwanted by the family. I was kept in a confined and tutored by the church in the Avatarian ways. At sixteen I escaped and set out on my own seeking out my sister Piper Vale. I searched for many years finally finding her where she lived in Altmere with her Daughter Jasmine Vale and her husband Mat Shadowhand.

Things for me was finally coming full circle as we moved to New Hope who was controled by Lord Reiver who accepted us all in where Piper become the Healer and Mat the Head Armorer. Things could not have been any better till one night Lord Reiver lost it and disbanded all the Knight and leaving New Hope to defend for its self. I was eighteen and now working within The Silent Blades who is Led by Kal Shadowhand who is a former Scout in Cove.

After some trouble that got started in Cove, me and two others was charged with joining the Covian army to help keep and eye on things and to help Cove to the best of our abilities.

*updated Information*

Upon the return of the Covian forces I too return of my own free will. After many years of soul searching, losing family, and retaining my faith it is my duty to serve once more.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:36:42 am by Avalynn Vale » Logged

Avalynn Vale
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 01:35:02 pm »

-Huntsmaster Objections Completed-

Rend's Claw
Task: Lead a unit to the winding paths of Labyrinth and return with the claw of Rend.
Trophy Reward: 500

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length