Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:11:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Horse Race
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Horse Race  (Read 1460 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2018, 06:51:10 am »

In attendance:
  • Hoagie Grayner, Commander
  • Leanne Martin, Regular Scout
  • Fritz Segur, Junior Guardsman
  • Alexander Hawke, Watchman
  • Serj Eason, Watchman
  • Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant (not participating)
  • Carolin Kazami, Commoner (not participating)

Over the past weeks, I've sent several pigeons to a representative from Britain back and forth, scheduling and planning a horse race for the free people of Britannia. Arriving with our very own (borrowed) horses, we arrived at the Event Hall in north of the city. Many a strange folks had been there already, riding polar bears and llamas. Quite a heretic scene!

But things got even weirder as later the evening got. It either seemed to me that I've had too much Nightshade been too close to someone else smoking Nightshade or I really did write letters to a talking steed!

Either way, this weird horse took us to a dark dungeon of I do not know its exact location. Upon several rounds and laps we competed with our horses. Dark magic was sending us backwards if we touched obstacles along the course.

While some of us had some really slow horses, a couple of Vesperians as well as the Commander and myself showed our skills in riding a horse back and managed to actually get in first place at least one of the rounds.

Leanne Martin, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length