Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:59:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Guardsman Duties
| | |-+  Recruit Duties
| | | |-+  Recruit Duty ~ Recruitment Supplies
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Duty ~ Recruitment Supplies  (Read 4055 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2009, 04:18:06 pm »

Ah yes, a task for our growing ranks of arcanists.

Recruitment is a never ending task and the demand for materials such as leaflets and runes is high... Guardsmen are recruited, some live and some die... We need more.

~ Copy 30 leaflets or mark 30 runes for the barracks.
~ Write a short report of your efforts with sketches of the completed leaflets or runes being entered into the stores.

This task may be completed by Guardsman Recruits.
This task may only be completed once per character.

Commander's comments: Be sure ter mark yer runes in the shadow of the buildings around the barracks. I nay like folk appearin' out o' thin in right before my eyes.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 09:29:21 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 12:33:21 pm »

After looking over my Duty requirements I headed to Skara Brae to the Mages shop and aquired some of their Special stones. I then headed back to Cove town to the Provisioners and aquired some leaflets. Soon I was back at the Barracks where I then began casting my spells on the special stones.

After several minutes I was finally finished. I then headed into the Barracks and borrowd a Eleaflet and then began to copy it to the other leaflets I gathered from town. Was not long till I finished all the Leaflets and making a recount to make sure I had Twenty leaflets and Twenty Magind stones.

After the count I then started filling the pouch but it soon could not hold anymore. With just as few leaflets left I placed all the Magic Stones with the Leaflets in a Back Pack placing it on the desk with the Pouch.

Signed: Guardsman Recruit: Cor'Vani Thaeldan

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 04:02:33 pm »

Duties awarded to the above.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 02:22:47 pm »

*pins to the top*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Iseabel Caewood
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 04:28:30 am »

*written in small delicate script*

To Whom it May Concern,

Today I took on the task of adding to the recruitment supplies.  I gathered twenty parchments from a provisioner in Britain.  The town was quiet, so I then ran as fast as I could manage to the nearby library.  Libraries I find are rather comforting, as well as quiet enough to get the transcription of the leaflet done. 

I then took the magical route back to Cove after gathering 20 unmarked runes.  I found a quiet spot, as requested and went to work on marking each one.

Below is a rendition of my work.

Thank you in advance,
Iseabel Caewood
Guardsman Recruit

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 07:01:39 pm by Iseabel Caewood » Logged
Aralin Eroecia
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 01:38:22 pm »

Firstly i started out by visiting the mage shop in new haven where i purchased a total of 40 runestones which i put in a nice little metal box for safe keeping...

I Then proceeded to return to the barracks to then mark the location on all 40 rune's now i am tired and out of energy but the task is complete ....

Signed , Aralin Eroecia
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:57:18 pm by Aralin Eroecia » Logged

Badges Held : Nujel'm Campaign
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length