Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:56:40 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Character Profiles
| | |-+  Garshinkle Snaglepop
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Garshinkle Snaglepop  (Read 1497 times)
Gary Gallo
Guest Of Cove

Senile Totally Not A Wizard.

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2018, 01:52:14 pm »

Character Profile:

Appearance:

Garshinkle is a middle aged man, at first sight it is clear he is a man who has been dragged through the world. Rather than thrive Garshinkle has barely survived. His face boasts an incredible thick beard. His face is lightly scarred, tanned and weathered from a life outdoors. Deep crystal blue eyes and a large nose are two main features of Garshinkles face.

Garshinkle is tall, stocky, and is in good shape for his age. He is muscular but not to the standard of a true master warrior. He has the body of a woodcutter. Women find Garshinkle's beard to be quite attractive, but talking to him is like talking to a brick wall. He isn't smart, he isn't funny, Garshinkle is just a lost man who is trying to find his way in the world.

Work Description:

Garshinkle is a Swordsman first and a lumberjack second. He has joined the Covian Watch Force to make a name for himself and keep his new home safe. Patrolling keeps the mind active. And keeps the sword arm strong. Garshinkle is an active man, why show up for work if you're not going to work hard? However work a little too hard and Garshinkle may start to wheeze and cough. But he doesn't like to talk about that.

Garshinkle is somewhat of an adventurer and loves to wander in beautiful places.

Personality:

I retreated from society after i hit my teenage years. It shows in Garshinkle's lack of humour. I often get lost in my own thoughts and contemplation, becoming oblivious to my surroundings. I value Self-Knowledge. If you know yourself, there’s nothing left to know. I am now bonded to the great Covian society, who took me in and were kind to me. Now that I've returned to the world, I enjoy its delights a little too much. Wine for example is incredibly tasty... *hic*..

Background:

Garshinkle comes from a wizarding family. Upon birth his parents believed him to look like a goblin...so they gave me a goblin name. A sick and twisted joke which looms over Garshinkle wherever he goes. He left that home and the knowledge thirsty wizard parents for the wilderness. Where garshinkle wandered and survived for a very long time. So long in fact that most would call him a hermit. Garshinkle just liked how peaceful it was in the woods. He is new to the Cove, and stumbled upon it by chance. But already he feels as though there is a life here for him.

Just an honest guy. Your average watchmen, most would see him as quite polite but at the same time, a nobody.

Motivation/goals:

Garshinkles only goal, is to have a roof over his head, and some food to eat. What more could anyone want?

Quotes:

“*hic* wow, that harpy dropped some real good wine. Am I meant to be drinking whilst on patrol Sae*hic*”

“I appreciate the help. Good fortune to you traveller.”

"Religious zealots are not men to be trusted...but men to be feared."

Lore and miscellaneous:

Garshinkle is often caught coughing and wheezing, it is thought that he is very ill with something.

Snargonfulj, Father Too Garshinkle The Honourable.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length