Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:32:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Beautiful Vengeance
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Beautiful Vengeance  (Read 1572 times)
Yukina Kazami
Goblin Manageress
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2018, 04:59:05 am »

Upon my arrival tonight at the Goblin, what ever do I see but a sleepy Guardsman by the name of Tiberius Kane. Of course he had tried to pay off the damages he and others made to my poor Goblin but, something in me stirred tonight, I guess you can say I was feeling slightly petty? I had always loved doing hair and make up, and given the poor man didn't have enough hair for me to style, I chose to have some fun. Quietly pulling out my face powder, eyes shadows and Lip stain, I gentle began applying it to his face. Of course I could only get one side at a time, but I managed it! Poor man was so soundly asleep he couldn't feel a thing. To finish up, I left a cute kiss stain on his cheek, just in time too, he began waking up! He first accused me of stealing his coin, but alas, I am an honest person, I do not steal. But no one ever said applying make up to a sleeping Guardsman was illegal.

For a short time, his fellow Guards would come in and try their best not to laugh, no one wanted to point it out. Poor Carolin was beside herself. I had her rush to get a hand mirror, checked my lipstick, and handed the poor man the Mirror. The reaction was exactly how one would picture it. As i said to Carolin, Revenge..is a dish best served cold...or in this case, it's just Beautiful Vengeance...

The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 10:43:28 am »

10 Shillings awarded to Yukina Kazami
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 11:00:55 am by The Paymaster » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length