Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:37:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Martin-Melior wedding
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Martin-Melior wedding  (Read 1026 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2018, 09:38:24 am »

16th September 2018, 8:30pm

Our wedding was a busy day filled with fellow soldiers, friends, and other loved ones. Thanks so much for being an important part of this day—we will remember it always!

Vows

Leanne to Elizabeth
"Dear Liz... Wha' I love most about ye is yer kindness and compassion. I vow to encourage ye to let yerself shine through yer dreams and look forward to helping shape our lives together, into the adventure tha' we will take. Yer soul shines on me - ye made me a better person, someone likeable. One lifetime to pledge to ye is nay enough. Ye are my partner, my friend my lover, my hero. To ye I pledge trust, understanding, and to raise ye up when ye are weary, to hold ye, to always love ye. Ye are the love of my life and make me the happiest woman on earth. Happier than I could have ever imagined. And I feel blessed to start our lives together."

Elizabeth to Leanne
"Leanne. You are my strength, my rock, my constant follower and supporter. You are the lighthouse on the foggy bay, leading me on where I need to go. Shining so bright and leading me where even I don't know where I'm headed. Even when you're blending into the woods. You're always there. I vow to never leave you, never loose you. Even when things seem most grim. To walk beside you, hand in hand. In this foggy world. My love, my heart, my life."

... pictures say more than a thousand words

« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 09:49:11 am by Leanne Melior » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length