Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:10:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Templi Scouring of the Realm; A Matter of the Damned.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Templi Scouring of the Realm; A Matter of the Damned.  (Read 1731 times)
Casseiul
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2018, 02:17:23 am »

Brothers,

I write this letter in good faith and prey it is delivered whole and that the messenger reaches the bastion of our chapter unharmed, for the contents you are about to read do list my report on a matter of the damned. The aftermath of the battle fought within our own borders of Cove agaisnt the undead flock of the Guardian had led me to address our Preceptor, and request permission to scour the realm and make sense of the undead rising power.

Alas I can not make sense of this renewed strength reeking from the ranks of our foes, this taunts me it stirs me and leaves me restless the peasantry believe it is the month where they are at there strongest, the minor nobility and fighting class think alike, the faithful true of heart do believe we are being tested, perhaps it is a mixture of both for we are always being tested. Below I have listed the fiefdoms I have visited and scoured thoroughly to find the root of our problems.

Barony of Cove: Whilst the Undead are strong here; the presence of our own Chapter and the Baronial Forces keep them at bay; failing that our fortifications are strong and will hold should they decide to sally out and besiege us.

Republic of Vesper: Strong, there numbers here match the same as Cove, alas I believe the heathens have little fear and would welcome the Guardians flock with open arms, we should pay higher attention to the border now, until this problem withers away.

Royal Britain, Capital City: The Royal Army keeps the undead penned here and controlled, whilst I did see a heightened threat I have no doubt the Kings men will find struggle and cause to muster anymore aid other than sell swords to free up there own men, we need not worry about the capital city, though keeping contact will do no harm.

Shire of Yew: I stood upon the battlements and gazed down from the tower towards the sight of there undead burden, I have not spoken with the junior officer since I set out on my errant, I shall attempt to make contact when I can. The citizens of Yew are devout and faithfull they field a Militia yet lack the fortifications I shall make my way there in person soon, unless another can make haste before me.

The Valorian Isles; Jhelom: Whilst the undead presence here is strong this fiefdom boasts many warriors of the sell sword status, young and old and with much experience, after surveying the defences I believe this location is firmly contained for now, a veteran Serjeant at Arms, has reassured me this I have noted the Ankh around his neck and I am content with this routiers words.

The Verity Isle; Moonglow: I had come here for the faithful the farmers the workers and the lower classes, who lived outside of the stone walls. I have seen the undead numbers here, and I currently still remain here holding training, to tutor the basics of the spear and what swords there folk can field, for whilst the undead remain contained, some are pouring out of the graveyard and exploring the farmlands, so be it let it be known the Templi Order does not abandon the faithful in there time of need; I shall remain here when I am satisfied the fyrd can at least defend there selves; I am confident a member of there cities men at arms, shall replace me soon.

Duchy of Trinsic:
The city of honour fields more Paladins than any other of the realm, these knights shall keep the city and it's people safe alas the real threat is within the untamed jungles, fortunately very few venture out here and what territory is claimed is fiercely guarded by many a landed Lord with his own forces; strong in faith and arms I had no reason to remain for long.

March of Minoc: The frontier town remains and devoid of the damned, I have noticed they boast men at arms, well equipped and well guarded with no threat other than that looming mountain pass, I have no fear Minoc shall be harmed nor its citizens who pledge there faith to the Avatar; praise him.

With this list comes my reports and findings my activities and my worries, I urge any Brothers free and able to investigate the fiefs I have placed concern upon.

In Hoc Signo Vinces.

Signed

Mordred Cassiuel, Squire.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 02:29:21 am by Casseiul » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length