Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:54:18 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report #1 - News from Swaggerland [PRIVATE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report #1 - News from Swaggerland [PRIVATE]  (Read 1997 times)
Tearlach Gradh
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:54 pm »

[OOC] THIS REPORT IS ONLY KNOWN AND SEEN BY THE MEMBERS OF THE AVATARI CHURCH [OOC]

TO: The Cardinal of the Avatari Church.

After a long days work in the preceptory me and my fellow Brother of the Western Chapter decided it was time to check up on the heathens of Swaggerland, and whilst we had our mounts waterd we had a look around, but As the late evening was closing up on the coast we got abusivly pushed out by drunken men of the Tavern which confirmed our suspicions to that the tavern is still housing some of Sosarias worst men and women alike, mostly drunkards, beggars and cutthroats, but after having settled the matter in our own way we made our way back to the Covian preceptory to clean up before heading back to Cove.

....As the cold night air was upon Cove my fellow brother of yew had already departed back home with his own report for the clergy and errands of his own to attend to.

Moments later I aswell departed from the preceptory en-route towards the church and upon arrival had my rounds checking that things were in order at the barracks, but when reaching it I stumbled upon a woman from the Swaggerland wich greatly infuriated me, but I held my tempter letting her state her business, and after a long talk with the female called "Railen" I didst discover plenty of things such as the following:

* Kas Valentine hath been accused by this woman of sinful acts with several other females in the regions of Swaggerland.

* The treacherous Mistress of Swaggerland called "Rebecca" hath given birth to a bastard son most likley out of wedlocks to a man called "Devante Stirling"

After trying to judge the female during the conversation I didst find that she spoke the truth throughout all of it, and due to the honesty of the female I didst let her return unpunished to Swaggerland.

...Several days later I confronted mercenary Kas Valentine to the stated accusations where he didst confess to them, but having little time to deal out a punishment, I decided I couldst aswell use the man in order to obtain more inforation regarding the birth of a bastard child from the female called Rebecca stating that if he wouldst bring back the required information and evvidence to back it up he shalt be pardoned from his previous sins, but if failing to comply he shalt be hunted by the Templi Order along with the rest of the Covian followers.

I doth hope this information shalt prove useful in further investigations.

*Signed neatly with red ink*
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 11:57:51 pm by Auguste Lemaitre » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length