Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:19:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman's Trial: Kal ShadowHand - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman's Trial: Kal ShadowHand - COMPLETED  (Read 3227 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: May 21, 2005, 12:18:22 am »

Commander Eason stretched at his desk.

"Pfft! Another two weeks. Next I'll be staying another two years! Grr. All this paperwork too. Hrmm..."

Eason scratched his chin and pondered, grinning once thinking up a smart resolve. He darted his eyes around the Barracks and caught sight of Watchman Kal ShadowHand.

"ShadowHand! I want ye to help me with some of this paperwork. Now pay attention, ShadowHand. For each event that takes place, even a minor incident, a report must be filed.
I want FOUR reports filed away on Covian activity. What's that? Examples ye say? Well, the reopening of Swagger's Inn tomorrow is a good start. Or perhaps a report on Watchman Kate's Training. Or EVEN a report on Sunday's Promotions Parade, not been done before!
However, nay go gallavanting off and writing about yeself, ShadowHand. I nay like guardsmen only interested in themselves.

Get to it! FOUR reports!"

Note: Post all of them in THIS thread.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 12:36:09 am by Gregor Eason » Logged
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 05:01:11 am »

After a lengthy day of hard work we headed to Vesper to check out this new opening of the Swaggers Inn. Finding the place was not too hard to find for upon entering Vesper you could hear the music and all the laughter, so we follow the sounds and soon came upon the Inn.There was people of all races and countries there, some we knew and some we didn't but they were acting like old friens haveing a good time.
         We entered the Swaggers Inn and quickly found us all a table to sit. Looking around there was alot of pretty fine women there but one that really cought everyones eye and that was Calico Kate for she was wareing a nice dress that really complamented her like a pair of gloves on our hands, After seeing her in all that armour that we ware it was quite a pleasnet sight.
         The Inn was decorated really nice for its opening and the host and bar maids were very nice and welcoming, the service was great. It was a great end to a hard day and a good begening to a good night of relaxing and kicking back with nothing to worry about for a changes with the exception of the Baron being there, We always have to look out for him everywhere he goes, but this time it was pleasure that we looked out for him and it was actually fun doing so this time.
         Soon there was a loud commotion out side so Junior Grenadier Gimbly and I went out to see what was going on. We got out side to find that there was a dog fight and everyone out there have as much fun as they were haveing inside. Some of the fun ended soon after that for Tweeso come running in with a person after him and Squire Mikael stood up and confronted the person to find out what was wrong. That person then told the Squire that Tweeso had helped a crimenol excape and that he was going to arrest Tweeso, The Squire wa not going to have none of that and told the person that Tweeso was under the Barons protection and hence he had no right to arrest him. Well the person did not like that so he soon called for the Guards of Vesper, and before they could arrive Tweeso had already vanished from sight.
        When the Guards arrived they heard the story and then set out to find Tweeso but he was gone they then approached Calico and commenced to ask her questions but no answer that they wanted to hear came from her so they left. When they left everything went back to the way it was before the trouble started. They even got up a dart game going, it was fun to watch people from different cultures getting along without all the fighting and bickering.
      Everything was going good again but the finally cought up to some of us so we parted the Inn and went home to our beds.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 05:05:09 am »

It was grand to see good old Swaggers back in action. Three more reports to go!

Commander Eason,
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 11:01:39 pm »

The Coveian loif es nay all tha' bad, The town o' Cove es but a small but somewha' peacefull, The people thar es really nice ter us, and will ter supply wha' we need fer our daily needs. In return we keep them safe from all the vermin tha' try ter sneak in a reak 'avack on the foin town. All the orcs, trolls, ogers, An them two 'eaded thin's meh thin' them called Ettens, all try ter ge' ter them Coneian folks, fer them are the foulest bein's aroun' that wan' to wreck everythin' in thar path. With Commander Eason stan'in' behoind us we always prevail agains' the evil that learks. Et es true we 'ave to whatch out fer each otheh for we 'ave also made enemies else where, Them even try ter assassate us ef we are alone instead o' comin' in loik 'onorable folk them wan' ter be sneaky loik. Meh believe that thar es nay place loik Cove. The shire es beautiful when thar es nay evil aboot. The forest is a goo' fer wood production fer lumberjackers, es es goo' fer producin' fresh meat from all the deer and the loiks. The water tha's thar also goo' fer fishin' and the mouintain es goo' fer collectin' iron oar fer some blacksmiths ter do thar smithin, ( Them coul' use a goo' forge aroond though).
             Our neighbors the Vesperins are fairly goo' folks although some seem a wee bit shady and act loik snobs bu' them are all en all goo' allies ter us. We 'ave been in numerous battles an' them all stayed with us till es wer oveh. The Baron Twothumbs jess 'ad a birthday party where we wer invoited an' was shown great hospitality, an' good service at tha' Swagger's Inn. thar was a tournement ,tha' turned oot pretty goo'. thar was nay ill-intent fron nay one thar.Et was a bar maiden tha' won the tournement for beat in show.
              Meh thin's tha' ef Cove wer ter fall oot of our 'ands loik et did with the Kaldorians, we all ne'er foind anotheh place as nice ter live.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 11:06:26 pm »

*blinks*

A most interesting statement, Watchman ShadowHand.
Hrmmm.... *nods*

Commander Eason,
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2005, 11:26:42 pm »

We met at the barracks loik always when regular Scout, Tiolas asked meh ef meh knew anyone who coul' make crates fer em fortifiing the gate o' the town o'Cove, I told em that meg did know someone and I ran orf ter wake em ter see ef 'e woul' make em crates fer us ter use, In aboot an 'our an'a half meh arrived at the gates in Cove and Regular Scout, Tiolas had meh start makin' the fortification aroond the Gates. 'alf way done 'e asked meh ef meh needed 'is 'elp finishin' up and I told em aye indeed, so 'e stepped up an' 'elped meh finish et.   

Upon finishin' et Regular Scout, Tiolas went oot ter check aroond the area as Guardsman Recruit, Griffith came up an' was locked into watchin' the gates wit meh .
              A short time afta tha' and strange man cam up asking ef 'e coul' enter so we let em en an' Fatha Mathus came up an' entered and went in ter Cove as well. We watched the Gates fer a few minutes when Fatha mathus came runnen up ter the gates yellin' ( Thar es a mad man loose get em) I then ran en and foun' the man 'e tol' us aboot and tried to arrest em when 'e vanished from soight.
I then went back ter them gates ter see ef 'e got out that way, bu' nay one seen em.

Ter meh surprise Regular Grenadier, Ryan Greystone, Regular Gardsman, Tiberius, An' Guardsman Recruit, Becca wer thar with Fatha mathus oot side them gates tal'in' ter a new man o' the Church ( Shivers at the mention of the Church). Meh then too' meh place back at them gates,

When Corporal, Arc, Junior guardsman, Feras An' Guardsman Recruit, Moon came up,

An'All bloodi 'ell broke loose, Tha' mad man we were loo'in' fer foinally show 'es sorreh face and we wer sent afta em.

We loo'ed all aroond them forest of the Coveian Shire an' nay coul' see 'ide nor 'air o' em, et wer by luck tha' meh ran up on em while 'ideing from Ryan behoind a tree. 'e too' orf loik a jack-rabbit an' soon Ryan an'meh self ran em down when Guardsman Recruit, Becca ran up an'Knocked em a goo' one. 'e then ran again bu' we coul' nay catch em afta tha'. 'e was cout later and then put en em dungeon fer 'is crime o' attackin' Fatha Mathus.

( If any name were not mentioned please post them here so you will get credit for being at the Gate Fortificatin )

Gregor Eason
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 11:17:01 am »

Another excellent report, ShadowHand.
Keep it up!

Commander Eason,
Covian Guards & Baronship Council
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 05:42:18 pm »

Feathers For the Archers
Dungeon Covetous, 17:30/ 05/01
Led by: Watchman, Kal ShadowHand
*Guardsman Recruit, Senaria Deviant
*Guardsman Recruit, Anari
Accompanied by:
*Corporal, Arc
*Junior Gardsman, Valiro

We met at the Barracks where I inlisted the help of Recruit Senaria and the new Recruit Anari to go with me to Dungeon Covetous to collect some feathers from them harpies there for the Archers { Them lazy GITS ). When we got there we had to clean the place out so we could set us up a camp.

We then set out to start collecting them feathers,

We fought with all out might and one by one we knocked them down dead or alive we plucked their feathers off by the hand fulls. Junior Guardsman, Valiro was scouting for us to inform us of anything too dangerour that might surprise us. We went back to the camp to get us some rest and to see how many feathers we had collected already, an ter my surprise we had 1350 feathers on the first run.

After resting we headed back out to collect the final few we needed to make 2000, We went aroung the bend and there was a few of them Harpies there waiting on us,so we readied ourselves and stuck them hard and without passion.( For they had nay compation fer us).
We then headed back to the camp to find out that we had Make our quota on feathers.

I then acked Corporal Arc if he could make with one of them Wytchy blue things Back to the Barracks. We got back to the Barracks and split up the gold we all got 1100 each which mine went to the Militia, *Nods*. I then dissmissed them all.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 12:22:49 am »

Good stuff, ShadowHand. And well done on completing your Watchman's Trial!

Commander Eason,
Covian Guards & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length