Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:16:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A long patrol.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A long patrol.  (Read 1381 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: June 04, 2005, 06:46:49 pm »

Regular Hrothgar did gather some guardsmen to lead a patrol to the Gates then to Orc fort and end it at Altmere post. I came around and he gave me the command to lead it. And I did...

Led By:
Junior Valiro Gryphonclaw

Those who joined:

* Recruit Redgar
* Recruit Judas Deibeau
* Recruit Algy
* Recruit Indrid Cold
* Recruit Nemo

As we was ordered we marched off to the gates. This took quite a long time couse it was so muddy but we kept our heads up!
When we were there we secured the Walls both up and inside clearly and is was no problem found.

After the we continued further south to the orc fort. The mud was awful and slowed us down a lot. It wasn't easy to keep everyone toghether and I saw there was abit recruit training needed in orders and such. When we at last marched into the Orc fort we did fight well all way down to their bridges. Then after securing everything we marched out.

Regrouping at the Cove gates again to march up to the Altmere posts as we were ordered. This was Indeed a long walk................................................................

At last we made it to the post and started to secure it. This took quite a time couse the place were big and had many corners and such. We kept it up and at last we were done with no problems found. A very quiet day this day , surely couse all the mud. Must have rained a lot.

*Signed*
Junior Guardsman Valiro Gryphonclaw
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 10:59:53 pm »

Good patroling, Griffin.

Commander Eason,
Covian Guards & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length