Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:34:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at the Altmere Outpost - Written by Watchman Maldraedior.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at the Altmere Outpost - Written by Watchman Maldraedior.  (Read 1184 times)
Maldraedior
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:43 am »

Sentry at the Altmere outpost.

Commanding Officer :

- Senior Grenadier Tel'var

Guardsmen in attendance :

- Watchman Maldraedior.
 - Watchman Andrew.
 - Watchman Celuvian Haap. ( late joiner )

We built this Sentry a few days ago - I did not have time to write the report before now, so ... Here it is!

It was late at night, most of the guardsmen were sleeping. Only me and Senior Grenadier Tel'var was awake at first. It was then Tel'var got the brillant idea of making a Sentr, but we were lacking 1 guardsman to do it. After sending a few pigeons and hawks - Watchman Andrew woke up and decided to join us.

The location for the Sentry was going to be the Altmere outpost.

Upon arrival, we started to collect the needed materials for making the Sentry. We were in need of logs for making crates - and hides.

Seeing the brutal slaughter of animals as honorless - I tried to find monsters I could collect the hides from, although I did not find so many, I was surely able to collect some gold coins instead.

I was not able to finish the Sentry - since it had been a hard working day, and the sketches with the final results of the sentry I misplaced. I only have one of the sketches, with an almost final result of it though.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length