Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:00:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Ilshenar Walkabout
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Ilshenar Walkabout  (Read 1129 times)
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2018, 01:48:25 am »

Leading: Torrak Keres, Senior Grenadier
Attending: Elizabeth Martin, Regular Arcanist
                Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
                Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman
                Abel Nightroad, Scout Trainee

Aided By: Phil Lynx, Yewish Captain
               Radek Wilkes, Yewish Sergeant
               Nihonese Footman #1, Nihonese Yewish Footman

Loot Gathered: 50,000 gold pieces, all donated to the Covian coffers.

Having recently been recalled from my well-deserved retirement and tasked with restoring discipline, I saw fit this evening to call together members of the night-watch for a surprise refresher course. I ran the troops who responded to the call to arms through a number of minor exercises, quizzed them on the basics, and drilled them on such vitally important practices as:
- Standing in the correct order when we line up.
- How to sound off properly when ordered to do so.
- What a parade arm looks like, and when to have it out.

As this exercise was wrapping up, a small contingent of Yewish militiamen arrived at the barracks, claiming to be on a diplomatic mission. As we were planning to go for a walk anyway, I invited them to accompany us, and we set out on a march through the northern portion of Ilshenar. Starting at the Shrine of Compassion, we marched north to the Pass of Karnaugh, where we slaughtered dozens of liches, zombies, dread spiders, and the like. Finding no real challenge to be had in that once-dreaded ruin, we continued our expedition into the lands beyond the pass. There we encountered cyclopses and titans, who likewise scattered before us. Still, we were unchallenged, and still we pressed on.

At long last, we came to a crater near the Shrine of Valor, where swarms of imps and mongbats darkened the sky, parting only to permit the occasional dragon to swoop down upon us. These, too, were vanquished. Only the largest of the dragons withstood our onslaught, but in the end even these were isolated and cut down. We took the scales of two greater dragons before returning home to divide the spoils.

*Signed*
Torrak Keres, Grenadier Commander
Grenadier Captain
Grenadier Sergeant
Company Skirmisher
SENIOR GRENADIER

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 11:05:51 pm »

Glad ter see yer taxed the Yewish of their share of the loot Torrak. *grins*

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length