Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:31:43 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Plucking Poultry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Plucking Poultry  (Read 1103 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2018, 11:12:26 pm »

*The report is smeared with a little blood and a couple of feathers are stuck to the parchment.*

Saturday 25th

To the Harpies Nest

Leading:
Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman

Attending:
Kelly Sanderson, Senior Guardsman
Rurik Keres, Guardsman Recruit

Tonight is a quiet evening in Cove.

Morana and myself decided to head out to the harpies nest. I'm admittedly a little rusty around the edges and our fresh out of retirement  rear ends need whipping into shape.

We made our way to Spirituality and charged through the pixies. We got into the swing of things and collected our feathers. Half way through our little visit, we were joined by one of many of the Keres family. His blasts of fire were much appreciated.

Our bags got a little heavy and we eventually decided to head back to the Barracks. Uneventful trip, but we got the job done!

Achievements:
13,000 gold coins donated to the coffers
2,000 feathers
Goldie bird slain x1
Less cobwebs

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Senior Guardsman

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:19:16 pm by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 11:19:06 pm »

Grand report lass!

Ye were getting the hang o' it by the end. Only had ter bat away a few of yer bolts.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Senior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length