Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 09:24:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Drow Hunt Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drow Hunt Report  (Read 1306 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 11, 2005, 11:11:18 pm »

Attended by:
Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier (leading)

Khaelieth, Trade Minister

Vince Valentine, Junior Grenadier
Hoagie, Armsmaster
Marcus Floan, Guardsman Recruit
Don Vito, Guardsman Recruit
Layla, Guardsman Recruit

A few nights ago after consulting with Grenadier Sergeant Arkay I thought that I would put one of 'is many cunnin' plans into action ... a Drow Hunt!

I chose the dungeon of Despise as our destination, briefed the men and lead our party through it's upper reaches.

We went down into it's depths where I sent the men off to kill some beasties and earn some loot.

After a few minutes I gave the order and it was every guardsman fer 'imself! With the winner being the one who had claimed most loot!

I decided that as this location is popular with many adventurers that i would set up a recruitment stall at our base camp.

I came across one or two adventurers enquirin' about the state of affairs in Cove.

The hunt was an exciting affair with Hoagie, Vince and recruit Layla making the early running. However it was only a matter of time before the quality of the Grenadiers showed through! FOR THE GRENADIERS!!! *beats chest*

Junior Grenadier Valentine didn't have it all his own way though as he was overwhelmed by Cove's Armsmaster Hoagie around the mid way point of the hunt.

Elsewhere our Trade Minister Khaelieth wasn't farin' that well banking a measly 124 gold pieces before he was knocked down in combat. *grins*

Marcus Floan was able to bank a fair amount of gold but to no avail as he was knocked down by Hoagie who in turn succumbed to Grenadier Valentine.

By this time Vince had taken an unasailable lead.

Recruit Don Vito did well banking enough gold to secure second place before he was cut down by fellow recruit Layla - but only after I had called time!

Vince was almost unbeatable winning the contest by some margin while Watchman Hoagie did well enough to claim third place. *grins*

Result:
1st Vince Valentine, Junior Grenadier
2nd Don Vito, Guardsman Recruit
3rd Hoagie, Watchman

On returning to Cove I dismissed the men to spend their hard earned loot in the Tavern.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length