Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 07:18:50 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Regular Trials: Leanne Martin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Regular Trials: Leanne Martin  (Read 1935 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2018, 12:06:38 pm »

Regular Trials: Leanne Martin

Another Regular hoping to become a part of the old timers, I see, Martin. Your name landed on my desk the day I began my pilgrimage. Looks like you’re due to fill the rank of Senior Scout. Before we proceed, I hereby trial you with five tasks – One for each rank you will have held.

Task One: Squad of Scouts

Time to get some eggs in your basket, Scout. Show the men what your squad is for! I want you to lead a series of three patrols that truly encompass what it truly means to be a scout. The patrols can be led to any location of your choosing.

Requirements:

*Your patrols must be open to and cater to all guardsmen, and at least two guardsmen must accompany you on each patrol.
*You must plan ahead of your patrols regarding what you will teach the guardsmen. Perhaps focus on skirmishing? Disguises? Spying? These are just some examples of what might be appropriate.
*You must incorporate true and traditional Scout concepts into your patrols and impart your knowledge as and where appropriate.

Task Two: Service to the Citizentry

I've noticed our citizens require help with their ongoing work around the Household. The likes of Carolin, Khaelieth and Miss Masteen would most likely appreciate some devotion of our time.

Requirements:

*You are to pick one another guardsman to assist you with this task. The guardsman that does help will be awarded with one guardsman duty.
*You are to devote two hours of your time (this can be split into seperate intervals) to two citizens of your choice. So one hour each.
*Assist these citizens with whatever they may need. These tasks may include but are not limited to: Cleaning and maintenance, tavern work, resource gathering, shilling tasks.

Task Three: Survival & Skirmish

In order to demonstrate your leadership skills, you are to co-ordinate with Yewish or Vesperian forces and plan some battle training. The training must take place in the woods either in Yew, Vesper or in Cove.

Requirements:

*Participants must set up ‘bases’ for each team for your battle games. These bases must be as creative as possible.
*Three games must take place during this event.  

Task Four: Minotaur Mutilation

Another trophy for your collection, Regular. A Tier 7 trophy hunt to retrieve a Horn of a Minotaur. The trophy will complete your Tier 7 set and awards you 400 trophy points.. You are to lead a unit  into the Labyrinth and end the misery of a tormented Minotaur, then take its horn as proof.

Requirements:

*You should advertise your trip to others outside the Baronship Household to gather a diverse and multi-skilled group to slay this beast.
*At least twenty thousand gold pieces should be collected on your mission.
*A painting must be provided of the horn being removed.

Task Five: Absolute Avamass

Avamass is upon us, Regular. Time for some festivities. You are to organise and run an entirely Covian extravaganza in the form of a traditional Avamass play.

Requirements:

*You must provide food and drink at your theatrical event – Perhaps organise something with the barstaff at the Cardinal Feather or make a request to Miss Masteen or Miss Darkheart?
*The play must be casted and written by none other than Leanne Martin. You may seek help and guidance, of course. My suggestion would be Serj Eason.
*These plays have been held in the past. Perhaps you could consult myself, Captain Morana or Commander Grayner (upon his return) regarding what your story could be.
*You must formally invite all our friendly parties in the form of an appealing poster to attract their attention.

A full report for each task and any research and planning included must be posted below. This is no mean feat, Regular. I wish you the very best of luck.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 06:05:08 pm by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 05:11:53 pm »

Ho ho! It would be an honour to offer ye my services, Regular Martin-Melior!

Serj Eason, Watchman
Covian Army

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 09:54:14 pm »

Task One - Patrol One; Tracking people

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 05:09:57 pm »

Task Two: Service to the Citizentry - Part One

On the 26th November, I assisted Axiana Masteen in holding her Joust tournament in Vesper.

During the two hours of my deeds, I signed up contestants, made their introductions, made the brackets and continuously made sure the whole place stays in order.

Leanne Martin, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length