Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 01:12:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Parade and Battle Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Parade and Battle Training  (Read 1132 times)
Alex_Hawke
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2018, 04:12:37 am »

Leading:Garrison Hawke-Watchman

Attending:
Alexander Hawke-Recruit

Training-3" border="0

Watchman Hawke caught up with me in the barracks and asked me to help him practice going through some parade and battle drills. The first thing that he had me do was Sound Off. I had stepped out of the line to to sound off for the other recruits, who happened to be boxes, so he made me run two laps around the barracks. when I got back he had us Number Off. We did a few more parade drills such as Ready Arms, Parade, turn Left. Parade, turn Right, etc.. After we finished doing some more basic parade drills we left the barracks for some combat drills. The first thing we did was a trackers line , and that was followed up by targeting specific targets. We ended up seeing an ogre so that is what we targeted. He also went over the proper way to Form up in the Box Formation, they must cover the front, to the left/right, and to the rear of the guardsman in command, in that order. We then did Charge where we killed yet another ogre. That was followed by being ordered to hide, something that I am some what of an expert at. Helping Watchman Hawke taught me a few useful things at this training that I hope will make me a better Recruit.

*signed Alexander Hawke*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length