Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 09:44:08 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A note falls upon the Barons desk
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A note falls upon the Barons desk  (Read 1782 times)
Dellamona
Queen!
Guest Of Cove

Sawyer/harry potter O_o

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2005, 05:17:54 pm »

*Prestina enters the guild house, incognito, she waves her hand over the parchment and within seconds words appear. As fast as the words appeared, prestina was gone*

Dear My Lord
I know i havent exactly served you well my lord, not being around when you needed me. This is why i have desided to leave. I am only a burden when it comes to fights, im only good for apearing in places no-one expects. Which is why im also giving up magic, i will pass my powers onto Dellamona, she may need them more than me.
       I wish The Baronship of Cove the best of luck with the future, i saw what i wanted and that was my cousins safe until the orcs had gone.

I bid you all farewell, and please take good care of Dellamona for me.

Signed

Prestina prelalorne

[OOC sorry octi i just cant cope with the magery on a moge, dellamona will use it only to mark runes for places and for when she travels to the guild house as she cant fight. this means prestina will be deleted]

"Birdie sings the sweetest things,
Bump The Elephant isn't quite as elegant
'Cos the sound get's tangled round,
In his trunkety trunk"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length