Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:37:22 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Church Training Report, 19th August
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Church Training Report, 19th August  (Read 1239 times)
Roland Dagorian
Covian Church
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2008, 12:30:30 am »

Training led by: Roland Dagorian, Templi Initiate

When: 19th August
Where: Barracks Roof

Attending:

Michael Vandrik, Templi Squire
Hoagie Grayner, Sergeant
Marcus Tel'Var, Guardsman
Torrak Keres, Guardsman
Taybard Jaekel, Guardsman
Kas Valentine, Arcanist

After introducing Friar Vandrik to the Guardsmen, Father Siegfried instructed me to lead those gathered in Training.  Immediately, I instructed the Friar and the Guardsmen to lay forth their bandages.  Satisfied they were all well supplied, I did instruct them in the manner of battle.  'Tis of great import that Friar Vandrik learn to fight as part of a group, protecting his fellows in battle and thusly protected in turn. 

I chose to test Friar Vandrik's self-discipline by having the archer loose arrows at him, forcing him to rely upon his companion to shield him.  In battle, we will oft encounter wytchery.  I chose to inflict a sterner test upon the Friar, ordering the arcanist to cast his foul spells.  Friar Vandrik was knocked to the ground after some time, but I am satisfied all were enlightened as to the necessity for fighting as part of a company. 

The Friar and the Guardsmen put the lessons to practice, as we fought several mock battles.  Satisfied the lessons were well learned, I called an end to the training.  Following the training, I led those assembled against the undead at the cemetery to ensure the training had been taken to heart.  A report chronologing the ensuing battle hath already been submitted.

Dominus illumination mea,

Roland Dagorian
Templi Initiate

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length