Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:45:12 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Battle Games: Flag Tag
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Battle Games: Flag Tag  (Read 1407 times)
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2005, 08:05:52 am »

Guardsman Attending:

Team Blue:
Ryan Greystone, Regular Grenadier (Host)
Ahmed Al Maktoum, Junior Guardsman
Kal ShadowHand, Junior Guardsman (Team Leader)

Team Green:
Anari, Watchman
Nashiem De'Monti, Watchman
Arkonios, Guardsman Recruit (Team Leader)

Team Orange
Greif Dryfh Gry, Senior Guardsman
Hrothgar, Senior Guardsman (Team Leader)
Wasred, Guardsman Recruit

Main objective of the game was to tag the five bases allocated around the city of Cove with your team colour. BUT, only the team leader has the permission to do so. Guardsman were allowed to engage in combat with others to knock them down. If a Guardsman is knocked, he/she must wait at the Covion healers for a minimum of FIVE MINUTES before re-joining the game. So, taking out the team leader of any of the teams is vital, as this mean that that team cannot score.

The teams were fairly evened out, but most people were concentrating on the knocking of other Guardsman. So, I grabbed Kal and accompanied him around all the bases and tagged it our colour, before of course engaging into combat again.

The combat went on what seems for hours, and it did. Teams were losing Guardsman fairly quickly, so we decided to try out new teams. With people like Marie Le Blanc, Kas Valentine, Cor'Ari Ta and Tyler Darko joining in later on, it helped keep the games alive.

It didn't last long though, Guardsman got bored of some of the teams being so over-powered and dis-liking the wait time, we instead broke out into a free-for-all around Cove. Here Corporal Arc joined in and Joey Lanai at the end. Was quite an eventful evening, next time i'd like to see more people awake *Smirks*

Ahmed Al Maktoum,
Junior Guardsman

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length