Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:42:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Arkay's Archery Guild
| | | |-+  Completed Assignments and Classes (Moderator: Dalamar)
| | | | |-+  Guild Assignment: Design Banner! - [Completed!]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Guild Assignment: Design Banner! - [Completed!]  (Read 3972 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2007, 02:02:26 pm »

Guild Assignment!

Greetings! The Arkay Archery Guild has been expanding rapidly. To continue it's growth I want you to design an Arkay Archery Guild banner. I want a stunning banner displaying the swagger of the AA Guild!

Furthermore I want you to make a leaflet and visit friendly cities and promote the Guild in person. Contact a civilian to copy at least one bag filled with leaflets for later distribution.

Goals:

• Create a banner to post on several notice boards
  • Create an AA Guild leaflet. Make sure there's a reference to the BoC tome
  • Organise several trips to friendly guilds to promote the AA Guild!

[OOC: As you know, all AA Guild tasks are all about the RP. The designing part is obviously OOC, but try to make up by making the Guild Promotions exceptional!]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 12:33:37 pm by Erik Arkay » Logged

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:28:42 pm »

*Bump*

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 01:48:10 pm »

I am working on the Leaflet Erik, and shall post below once completed.

*signed*

Eve, Novice
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 03:59:16 pm »

*Bump*

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 03:51:33 pm »

Using some of Arkay's masterfull words from the information on the guild, I created the leaflet as follows:-

Arkay's Archery Guild

If ye seek to advance thyself along the path of archery, then Arkay's Archery Guild is for YE!

Join Us, a group who practice the art of archery. Learn new techniques and study the use of different types of archery weapons.  Attend training sessions organised to enhance thy proficiency as an archer.  Attend social events, such as gatherings, contests and tournaments, and earn merit badges that display the special abilities that ye have learnt.

Any archer can apply. Ye can remain a part of thy current guild, because being a member of Arkay's Archery Guild will not change thy loyalties to thy guild in any way, all that is required of ye is that ye simply pledge thy devotion to become the finest archer that lies within YE!

For more information seek out the tome...
http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/board,55.0.html or send a message to Erik via the pigeon branded 21261314 (OOC:- This is a roleplaying guild.  For information about the Baronship of Cove visit http://cove.fantasyworld.nl)

I decided to use the colours of an archery butt for the posters and banners to be used.

Eve, Novice
(OOC:-Please feel free to contact me with additions or ideas you would like to change/add etc)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 06:41:07 pm by Eve » Logged
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 04:04:20 pm »

Dearest Eve,

My name is Evinyatar, Master Scribe and scholar extraordinaire. I have been asked by Master Arkay to review your most excellent leaflet. Together with him I would merely like to propose a few possible improvements and congratulate you on your work completed.

Would it be possible to add a small section at the back, stating that the guild is currently based out of Cove and attach the general tome location of Cove?

Furthermore, would it be possible to print the leaflet on a parchment, perhaps with some drawing included so it may be pinned to several notice boards?

Beside those two gentle recommendations I can only say it is a stunning display of ability. If we should meet we must surely speak for you have the ability of a scribe within you!

Yours sincerely,

Evinyatar

[OOC: If you could just attach a reference to Cove at the back for possible new recruits in addition to AA Guild members and then making a graphical 'poster' that we can post on some messageboards I would be eternally in your debt!]

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 12:11:34 pm »

*Bump*

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 08:45:03 am »

(OOC:- Erik, it can be adjusted to suit what you want from the poster)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:59:30 am by Eve » Logged
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 12:27:55 pm »

Completed!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: