Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 07:33:30 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  Arkay's Archery Guild
| | | |-+  Completed Assignments and Classes (Moderator: Dalamar)
| | | | |-+  Assignment: Salidin - [Completed]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Assignment: Salidin - [Completed]  (Read 2458 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2007, 03:08:30 pm »

Assignment!

Salidin, Neophyte

Salidin, Grenadier and Archer! This man should really not be given a task as he's well proven his ability. But Salidin has a history of forgetting my tasks. Will he be able to complete this one in time?

I want you to travel to the Serpentine Dragon passage in Ilshenar. I want you to ritually prepare yourself for a bow to bow combat with a Centaur. Upon defeating a Centaur, bring back his Bow as proof of your ability!

Goals:

• Travel to the Serpentine Dragon Passage
  • Kill at least one Centaur
  • Retrieve a Centaur Bow

[OOC: All AA Guild assignment are roleplay tasks. The effort invested in the roleplay aspect of this task will give a great indication to your progress within the guild. Don't simply go over there and kill a Centaur, make it an exciting adventure!]

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 05:24:06 pm by Erik Arkay » Logged

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:29:02 pm »

*Bump*

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 10:57:55 pm »

Righto

just seen me task i will head out first  thing in the morning and the job will be completed asap

signed

Salidin
Regular Grenaidier

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 05:03:16 pm »

After getting Erik's task i set out the very next morning to carryout this task i headed for minoc moongate and new i had to head for the Honesty shrine when i arrive a nasty imp tryed to put me under his spell but my Crossbow soon showed him not to mess with a Grenaidier . I ventured on through the woods Master Vince had told me to head for the juka Town and it was at the other end of that when i cam to the Bridge just out side the town there was A Juka mage but it seem to have a strange gold covering to i made haste like a Dragoon and ran as fast as i could into the centre of the town i finally found the path i was looking for and head straight down till i came t the entrance

I went inside and slow progressed down the path i was told there was some strange goings on in this path so i progressed with caution .The path seemed to wided and suddenly i was set about by some sort of family of pixies they did not attck mind but just circled me then there it was there was three my Avasary for the day i instantly threw a grenade into the pack and sent them running in flames i quickly charge in and began fireing with my bow i drop the first and then the seconed and then third who pretty much gave up after seening awsome power i told Erik i was the best archer in cove .

After delving threw there things finding 300 arrows and three of the bows Erik asked me to get i qucikly made my way out and back into the town i use a few invisblity potions i knocked up while in the pass to get me passed all the guards and a gol chaos dragon and then head for Eriks house to give him me trophys and wears i had found the quickly head for the tavern for a stiff drink to calm me nerves

Signed
Salidin
Regular Grenaidier

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length