Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:08:38 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Attack on the Barracks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Attack on the Barracks  (Read 1786 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2005, 09:41:04 pm »

Morning came around when I was awaken by a pigeon that had a parchment tied to it's leg, I grabbed tha' thing and ripped off the parchment and unfolded it and it read *There is going to be an attack at the Barracks*. I grabbed meh armour and weapons then set out fer the Barracks. When I got to the barracks everyone was outside lined up waiting on the others tha' might be comming, I lined up and Tiberius was fillen everyong in on some last minute details. After we got our groups in order we were told to gather wood to fix up a perimeter zone when the Kaldorians came in, so we took our stand by the barracks.
                Their so called leader came up telling us that they were here to get our surrender, Of course we did answer their demands with our archers by giving them a volley of arrows to tell me No. They then attacked in full force as we held them off the best we could *But luck be not with us* We all got knocked one by one till we all were over come with pains, Cuts and Brewses and they finally left us all to lick our wounds.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 10:00:12 pm by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 03:27:20 pm »

Gah! Those pesky Kaldorians. Least we felled a few of them.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length