Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 02:00:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Yewish Counter-Attack - Wednesday, 6th June 2007
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Report: Yewish Counter-Attack - Wednesday, 6th June 2007  (Read 6001 times)
Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2007, 10:13:43 pm »

Journal Extract – Desmond Frederick Krieger
22:00 GMT, Wednesday, 6th June 2007

After a successful assault on the Guardsman Militia’s now-occupied southern outpost following the careless half-destruction of their keep, my fellow soldiers and myself returned home with our prisoner, who was promptly thrown in a cell.

Senior Guardsman Erik Arkay soon ordered the assembly of a barricade outside the Barracks in preparation for a likely Yewish counter-attack, which after receiving the resources for, I oversaw personally. After its construction was complete, all available Guards manned it for a prolonged period of time, while the Scouts reconnoitred the surrounding area so as to be able to give us advanced warning of their advance, should they have indeed chosen to risk their lives in battle with us again. And indeed they did!

Around the twenty-second hour, the marching footsteps of Yewmen could be heard from the direction of the south side of the church. Soon enough, the grubby soldiers in their shabby uniforms came into view, and the Covian defence was swiftly met with a barrage of both conflagration and explosion potions. However, for the most part, the Covians stood firm in formation, slowly picking off skirmishers as they attempted to engage our force.

After a long, drawn out battle, Cove emerged victorious for the second time in one eve, and Yew returned home without Cove’s prisoner - though soon after the battle she was released anyway. After all, she is just a pawn in a much bigger game.

Sign below if you attended.

D. Krieger,
Junior Guardsman

[OOC: I'd much appreciate any screenshots of the actual battle that anyone has. Just PM them to me and I'll add 'em to the report. Cheers.]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:53:49 pm by Krieger » Logged

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 10:47:07 pm »

I was there! I was in the hides!

*Signed sloppily*
Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Lucas Gabriel
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 12:47:44 am »

I was there! And I got their black Clad Waywatcher!
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 02:17:27 am »

I lead the Scouts - Mela

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 07:39:02 am »

I was there as well.

Signed: Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 08:09:15 am »

I stood proudly next to my Borther in Arms Grief!

AA, It's not just a club, It's a way of life!

userjosh5368
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 08:11:53 am »

We got em bastards or for the part i was there which made a few fall in the mud Bwhaaha!

Signed
Demarian Tel'var Senior Grenadier
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 10:35:50 am »

I was there kicking the pile of hides Hoagie was hiding in!

Mercy
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 01:23:12 pm »

I was there and managed to get a few blasts off before their sneaky waywatchers found a gap in our defenses.   More crates next time!

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 01:32:02 pm »

I was there.

This battle truly showed me that there is no Brotherhood within the Baronship. It will take some time for me to come to terms with the fact everyone left Stone Keep and left me behind. I was fighting against two of the Yewish rebels for over 15 minutes, then I was chased by 4 Yewish rebels, I nearly made it to the Moongate but I was tripped and was set upon by the rebels.

I am shocked by the fact I was left in Yew to die by my fellow soldiers. Bring everyone home alive... ha not in the Baronship!

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 01:41:42 pm »

Pull back when ordered and things like that doesn't happen again.

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 01:45:43 pm »

I got myself a Waywatcher... then three came out of the shadows and ambushed me *sulks*...I am still mad that I fell for such a cheap trick! In the heat of battle chasing an oppenent..defeating him only realizing you step into a trap! nay again will that happen to me!

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 01:50:50 pm »

I was there.

This battle truly showed me that there is no Brotherhood within the Baronship. It will take some time for me to come to terms with the fact everyone left Stone Keep and left me behind. I was fighting against two of the Yewish rebels for over 15 minutes, then I was chased by 4 Yewish rebels, I nearly made it to the Moongate but I was tripped and was set upon by the rebels.

I am shocked by the fact I was left in Yew to die by my fellow soldiers. Bring everyone home alive... ha not in the Baronship!

If at the time I would have known where you where at I would come to rescue friend! And I am sure the others would have come to the rescue if they had known to

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 02:41:32 pm »

I was there!

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Scout Corporal.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Joseph Milner
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 05:51:41 pm »

Aye, me' was there...

Joseph Milner, Guardsman Recruit
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length