Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:51:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Problems with Acct Management
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Problems with Acct Management  (Read 1216 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2011, 02:59:44 pm »

I tried to log in to my 2nd account today and got the message, that my subscription has ended for one of the following reasons I'm not listing all up. As this is nothing uncommon, I tried to reactivate it on the new (most horrible) acct management site, connected 2nd account with main account and tried to enter the new bill payment infos. However, whenever I want to finish, I get the message "A mistake has appeared. Please go back to the main page."

In an email, I got the message:

Your subscription for Bioware Mythic Ultima Online for Game Account ******* has ended for the following reason:

•The credit card on file was declined

Now, I wonder why, since my main account runs over the very same credit card. Anybody knows how to fix that?

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 12:32:36 am »

Since you get that error mesg I think you have to rely on emailing support or just wait for it to resolve itself (yea right). I havent had any problems and I did it exactly that way...linked account, input all creditcard info etc, bam okdokey for me.

Hope it fixes for ya in anyway it can! Smiley
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 07:24:25 am »

Whoever knows why they do not accept my credit card now... Reactivated it with a Prepaid Card now, which works ten times easier

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »

Are you still able to use your card on the uogamecodes site? Some country's/IPs can not purchase items from UO. I found this out in Guam. The Chomorro people apparently are not allowed to buy things from EA, I tried and got back that my country code prohibited me blah blah. Its a buncha BS, or you might just try your card again later. Sometimes they have trouble with banking.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length