Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:24:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Nine Worlds - A Shameless Plug
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Nine Worlds - A Shameless Plug  (Read 1229 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2012, 12:14:14 am »

Hey folks,

For those who don't know me, I am Runar Thor, player of Hrothgar, Raziel Von Richter and a few others. Haven't played UO in a while but I'm glad to see the show is still rolling.

I just wanted to drop a word about my new website www.nineworldsbooks.com and hope that some of you will pay a visit. The website is basically a launchpad for my story collection called "Nine Worlds". So far I have written and published two short-stories on the website and I am in the middle of writing an epic fantasy novel which will hopefully see the light of day in the next couple of years. While I'm writing the book I intend to publish a short-story now and then on the website, in-between chapters in addition to various other features such as the "Author's Highlight" where I will publish an article on a specific race, character, nation, land and so on. Currently in the middle of negotiations with an illustrator so hopefully I'll also have some official art to go with that.

The stories "Black Standards" and "Blood & Rain" are both available for download for free in three different formats (.PDS .ePub and .mobi)

I urge you to check it out and if you like what you read then I would appreciate it if you would tell your friends!

Thanks and best wishes!
R.Thor
www.nineworldsbooks.com

Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 11:25:48 am »

Nice man! Will have to read these at some point. Good to hear you're doing well in the RL Smiley

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 08:38:51 pm »

Update:

Hello again, guys. Just wanted to drop a note on the progress. www.nineworldsbooks.com has received a little makeover and now features 3 short-stories. On the horizon is a short-story series featuring the protagonist from Black Standards. Looking forward to start working on that. Nine Worlds now also has an illustrator that has been drawing for me covers and concept images. If you wanna take a look at some of the artwork and keep an eye on Nine Worlds you can like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nine-Worlds/330837876929869

Best wishes!
R. Thor

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length