Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:15:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ter th' light company...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ter th' light company...  (Read 978 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2006, 09:19:32 pm »

A sealed letter is left on Valiro's desk..

Trouble in Cove..

Today i was walking past th' shop up behind th' barracks and i noticed a horse outside, with nay packs.. "That's strange" I thought Nay one rides a horse in tha' shop... So i took to the shadows and investigated... inside i found a poor serf being questioned by a bandit, i listened for a while and it seemed he wanted a report on the east companies activities on a regular basis, I was still listning when he produced a knife out o' no where and began threatening the poor man, i burst forwards and he ran orf, the man, Amon Jahrl, seemed a little shacken but was indeed happy with the protection of the light company, still this is worrying.. We can't have bandits attacking civvies... Sentries and Patrols must be doubled!!

Some rough sketches of the scene..

Signed: Jenifer Feather

[OOC] This is out OC knowladge to all but the scouts. Only the scouts in game have recieved this news.[/OOC]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 09:21:27 pm by Jenifer Feather » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length