Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:41:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Task for potentual- Vaughn Goodwill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Task for potentual- Vaughn Goodwill  (Read 1474 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2009, 06:51:20 am »

Vaughn Goodwill You are an archer and bloodi good one from that I have seen and heard. I want to test your worth and see just how good you really are. The Scouts are indeed of more Scouts and our eyes are on you and need tho test your worth. As your Mentor I will but be so easy on you like I told Ruby. My Mentors pushed me hard and the reasons for it was to tesy me on how well I can take the pressure.

Your task is nice one to see how well you can take the Pressure. You are to lead atleast two other guardsmen to the Swamp heading to Britain and Slay one of each following Creatures:

1. Bogthing- The big one
2. Plague Beast
3. Plague Beast Lord

YOu are to collest from the other Creatures no less than 10,000 coins for the Scouts Coffers if you have already got the 10,000 coins for youre Requirements, if not it will go to the Coffers at the Barracks.

If you are not able to get the others to help you send for me and I will help you.

I want your Report posted below with Sketches of the kills.

Signed Officer Cadet: Kal Shadowhand (The Covian Viper)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length