Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:50:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A tangle with Spider people
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A tangle with Spider people  (Read 1345 times)
Estelwen
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2018, 04:31:26 pm »

Led by Regular Scout Leanne

Attended by

Watchman Hope
Guardsman Recruit Estelwen

Accompanied by

Someone from Magencia

Leanne does not like spiders. I do not like spiders and we agreed spiders are just as bad as Drow. - Although by personal experience I think Drow are somewhat worse. Hope opened a portal from my runebook to a place where the armies of Teraphans are at war with Ophidians. Snakepeople against Spider people, both abominations of nature and deserving to die but we took our fight to the one side and battled against those that we disliked most. The Ophidians had entrenched themselves in a complex maze of corridors and caves through which we battled and found ourselves lost a few times.

Despite our few numbers we fought well, except the tiger which the Magencian brought in hopes to impress us. - it was not very impressive seeing it die so easily. When Leanne felt we had gone as far as we needed to we made our way back out again and back to Cove. Our bags full of gold and Leanne missing a finger.

*signed*

Estelwen
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 03:11:05 pm »

Good work on the recruit. Last time I counted my fingers tho, I miss two, not just one. Meh...

Also, everyone attending, including the Magincian bear tamer, donated their share of 4.750 coins.

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

Here are also a few additional scetches...

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length