Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:36:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Rikktor, the cold-blooded beast
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rikktor, the cold-blooded beast  (Read 1307 times)
Alton Aldwin
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2018, 05:01:58 pm »

Attendance:
Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist
Alton Aldwin, Guardsman Recruit
and some friends from Vesper (Escaflowne, Piper Vale, Soraya Davion, Rimeny de Blaze and Garrofi)

Yesterday evening, the senior arcanist and I joined a vesperian delegation in front of the Swaggers to take parte in a hunt.
After Ilyana and Piper exchanged jokes and pleasantries, we decided to go to Valor in search of Rikktor, a colossal cold-blooded monster.
Making our way up to the altar where the beast had been seen last time, we have battled and defeated a large number of evil creatures like dragons, giant lizards, lizard-men, ophidians and snakes.
We fought for over an hour and when Rikktor finally appeared, we realized we were too tired to face it alone... I thought we were doomed but fortunately a handful of adventurers who prowled around, attracted by the sounds of the battle, reached us and helped to defeat the dangerous dragon.
The treasure guarded by the beast was huge and this allowed to replenish the army coffers.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:17:01 pm »

A fine hunt. Great work!

Also, let it be known that I got yet another trophy!

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length