Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:07:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Drow Hunt in Deceit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Drow Hunt in Deceit  (Read 1461 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2018, 08:26:02 am »

Led by:
  • Piper Vale

Team Purple:
  • Aries Harper-Morana
  • Esca Flowne
  • Garrofi
  • Sheriam Palmer, Junior Guardsman

Team Green:
  • Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout
  • Rimeny De Blaze
  • Kurita Omiko

Team Blue:
  • Levi
  • Reg
  • Jeddra

So there we were. Piper Vale from Vesper called out the people of Vesper, Cove and Stonekeep to participate in a bit of friendly games. So it was time for a Drow Hunt! I was mighty excited. Unfortunately, we weren't hunting real drows...

Vale took us to Dagger Island in front of Deceit, where we split up in three teams à three. Palmer, casually arriving late, made the teams uneven. Vale thought it to be a good idea to reinforce Flowne's team, which was already the team with the most firepower.

Once inside, instead of going for gold, everyone started to bash each others heads. Favorite targets? Flowne, Rimeny and myself. Why people weren't going more after that sneaky guy Levi with his attacks from the shadows paired with poison is beyond me, but apparently people just go after the known figures it seems.

The battle went on for quite some time until teams started to split up. Levis team went down to the lower levels while the other two teams kept searching for gold on the top level and eventually clashed with each other every now and then.

Unfortunately, one member of my team kept running around alone most of the time instead of sticking with me and Rimeny, which ended in an easy fight for Aries' team taking us two with a combined power of four on their side.

I didn't really pay attention who round one, but it surely was our team and definitely not one of the others, because they were cheating anyway and were overall backstabbing ninnies.

Aries sat out for round two, so the teams were even once more. However, round two started with all teams running down to the second floor. Personally, I did way better that round, however, I don't know what they give their people in Vesper! My whole team was bashing on Garrofi and he did not fall. Same with that muddy old bear! How this is possible, I don't know. Both my team mates got knocked on their bums, so I was forced to retreat. For the rest of the round I hunted gold by myself and took out eventual targets that passed by me, only to get disappointed that they had little or no gold with them.

Frankly, our team had won once again by miles. There was no need to count the gold, it was clear that we were the most fabolous and not some ganking immortal whimps.

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 03:37:02 pm »

Nothing like a good Drow Hunt! Well done, Regular MM!

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length