Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:49:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Clearing Troubled Waters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Clearing Troubled Waters  (Read 1411 times)
Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2007, 05:16:21 pm »

Time
16:00 Hrs, 29th December 2007

In Attendance
Eve, Grenadier Corporal (Leading)
Edmund Rufus, Junior Scout
Jon Trent, Watchman

I was ambling by the barracks when Corporal Eve called me into line next to Watchman Trent and announced that we were going to sea. Apparantly the good fisherman of Cove have had problems with sea monsters tearing at their nets recently and were in fear of their lives. Our mission was to clear the waters of these undesirables.
Having secured a boat, all be it with a somewhat surly captain, the Corporal set us at our lookout positions and we set off to sea. With ne'er a hint of sea sickness we were soon far from land and set about casting out some strengthened nets.

Before long we were in battle with fearsome Kraaken and deep sea serpents. Indeed, at one point, I lost  my footing in the onslaught but had no fear with my comrades beside me. Having slaughtered a goodly number we returned to shore knowing that the fishing grounds were safe once more.

Signed

Edmund Rufus, Junior Scout
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 07:02:59 pm by Edmund Rufus / Charles Fenwick » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 05:27:42 pm »

Good report Junior, keep up the good work!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 05:40:28 pm »

Excellent Report Junior Rufus.  Good work both of ye!  The waters are safe again for our fishermen!

*Squints at the painting in the bottom left hand corner* Did I say that?  I don't remember speaking to myself in that manner!

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length