Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:14:53 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  [Watchman's Trial] Recruitment Drive! - Friday 30th December, 2000 GMT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Watchman's Trial] Recruitment Drive! - Friday 30th December, 2000 GMT  (Read 1444 times)
Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2005, 07:20:27 pm »

When: Friday 30th December 2005, 2000 GMT
Where: Meet outside the Barracks
Bring: Parade arms, polished set of armoru and recruitment books if you have them (although I will have some to provide)

For the final part of my Watchman's Trial, I am required to complete a recruitment operation in the largest settlement of Sosaria: Britainnia.  Therefore, this Friday I shall be setting off to this filthy city full of social low-lifes and people with illuminous hair in an attempt to weed out those few that might be suitable for filling the ranks of the Baronship.

For those wishing to join me, we will be fortifying the outpost a little ways South-East of the West Britain bank and handing out posters to passers by.  With the sheer volume of other British riff-raff hollering and trying to peddle their wears, we will need to create a spectacle to draw attention away from the crowd.  With that in mind, those Covians present will be invited to take part in duels on the roof of the outpost to woo onlookers with their fighting prowess.

I hope to be joined by some of you this Friday.

*Signed* Talpa Europaea

Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 07:38:42 pm »

[OOC] Sorry guys, last minute RL commitments mean I won't be around to hold the recruitment this evening.  I shall hold it at a date in the very near future instead. [/OOC]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length