Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 03:02:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  [COMPLETE] Military Mining - 7.30pm GMT Tuesday 09/10/07
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [COMPLETE] Military Mining - 7.30pm GMT Tuesday 09/10/07  (Read 1498 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2007, 09:44:11 am »

What: Military Mining Expedition
When: 7.30pm GMT Tuesday 09/10/07
Where: Line up outside the Town Hall

My fellow Covians, as you are probably aware, I am a smith and miner of some renown. In fact, I'm also a tailor, carpenter and fletcher of high standing too!

However as I now hold the position of Burgher I rarely sully my hands with such menial work as mining. But, alas, the army stores needs ingots of Shadow Iron.

That being so, with the help of our brave Covian guardsmen and any fellow smiths who may want to come along I will head out to the Orc mines near Yew.

It is said they horde shadow iron ore there and have it heavily guarded. I plan to return with at least 500 ingots smelted at the orc's own stinking forge to fulfill my quota to the army.

Anything above that is for my private stock and the guardsmen attending may keep any booty they loot.

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:02:55 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 07:09:22 am »

*remembers the Orc Caves*

*BUMP*
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 07:20:49 am by Falconheart » Logged

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 11:16:03 pm »

*BUMP*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length