Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:18:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Regular Trials: Sergio Jarrett
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Regular Trials: Sergio Jarrett  (Read 994 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2018, 01:05:21 am »

Regular Trials: Sergio Jarrett

Well hello, Regular Jarrett. Fancy your name being placed on my desk. Looks like you’re due to become a Senior Scout, upon completion of some trials. I hereby trial you with five tasks – One for each rank you will have progressed to.

Task One: Caring for Comrades

Place an advertisement for your fellow comrades and civilians on the board, offering your help with their day to day needs.

Requirements:

*You must assist at least five individuals.
*You may assist with any needs such as gathering resources, helping them run an errand or helping them train their weaponry skills.
*Please use common sense as to what is not an appropriate task to assist them with.

Task Two: Ducks in a Row

Our Recruits are slacking again, Regular. And to be honest, so are some of our higher ranks. I want you to hold a discipline training for the men.

Requirements:

*Your training session must be attended by at least four other guardsmen.
*You must demonstrate your leadership skills clearly and impart as much knowledge as possible to the attending guardsmen.

Task Three: Survival & Skirmish

In order to demonstrate your leadership skills, you are to co-ordinate with Yewish forces and plan some battle training. The training must take place in the woods either in Yew or in Cove.

Requirements:

*Participants must set up ‘bases’ for each team for your battle games. These bases must be as creative as possible.
*Three games must take place during this event.  

Task Four: Mashing the Minions

A Tier 5 trophy hunt to retrieve a Mechanical Arm of a Golden Exodus Minion (Exodus Minion Paragon). The tier of the trophy matches that of how many ranks you are surpassing. You are to lead a unit to the Demonic temple in Illshenar, gain access to the temple and slay the golden mech, remove its arm and return alive. The Trophy Reward for this hunt is: 300 Points.

Requirements:

*At least three guardsmen must assist you on your hunt.
*At least twenty thousand gold pieces should be collected on your mission.
*A painting must be provided of the severed arm.

Task Five: Reminiscing in the Ranks

As your final task, I want you to hold a story evening. As a Senior Guardsman, you will be filling your own life story yourself. It’s time to hear some from your superiors. Create an atmosphere for veterans of both Cove and Yew to regale everyone with their tales of woe and hardship for a night.

Requirements:

*You must provide food and drink at your storytelling evening – Perhaps organise something with the barstaff at the Goblin or the Cardinal Feather?
*You must formally invite ranks of Senior Guardsman or above to tell their stories, and encourage citizens and lower ranks to listen.

A full report for each task and any research and planning included must be posted below. These are not easy tasks, Jarrett. I wish you all the best.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 01:11:32 am by Kelly Sanderson » Logged

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length