Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:18:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  A few notices
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A few notices  (Read 902 times)
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2006, 02:44:10 pm »

as many of you will have read i have been bequeathed a lot of things by Banedon's leaving BoC and here is how i would like to distribute them, i am taking over the new union building to give me some extra lockdowns to store all of banedon's things i can in the hope he returns, the other two union buildings are free to a good home but please be quick letting me know if you want them as there is not much time left on some of his accounts before they shut down, also on the new union building(now Hew's new workshop) i will be replacing my vendors selling armour, weapons and a few rares etc. i welcome anyone to place a vendor on here who wishes to do so without undercutting me Tongue i don't mind people selling the same things TOO much (obviously would prefer more variate though) however i would ask that we use the same prices, if you don't agree with the prices i have set then discuss them with me and we can compromise.  On top of this there are many things Carl has left me i simply cannot store for long due to lockdown reasons, amongst these are a great deal of potions which i will be selling off cheap in the shop.

all proceeds from things sold that banedon left to me will go towards a gametime code to entice him back with so buy generously Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length