Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:09:52 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Renegade Scout
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Renegade Scout  (Read 2456 times)
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:29 pm »

Lead by:
Torrak Keres

Present:
Kas Valentine
Chris Exea
Raven
Faden Wildheart
Hoagie

After a short hunt throughout the woodlands, we found various items of evidence that the renegade scout was camping amongst the ruins, after finding the main camp, we were attacked by her. It didnt take long to kill her, and as a mark of respect, her body was burned.

* A few Sketches *

Raven

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 10:54:04 pm »

Where: Covianshire
Why: Renegade ex-Light Company Scout raising havoc, killing things.

Led by: Torrak Keres, Mercenary
Attended by: Hoagie, Sergeant
                     Kas Valentine, Veteran Mercenary
                     Chris Exea, Mercenary Recruit
                     Faden Wildheart, Mercenary Recruit
                     Raven, Mercenary Recruit

Target: Perun, Renegade Scout

So, 'ah saw a warrant fer the killin' of some ex-Scout that'd been killin' things out in Covianshire so I gathered up some men and, after tellin' them to stick together and nay touch anything (its always a trap), we set out.

Weh briefly skirmished with the undead outside the graveyard, befer moving on. It was around this point that everythin' went all to pot. Kas, Faden, and Raven suffered a severe navigational and order-following failure and wandered off somewhere. After I called to regroup, we all nearly ran right into a potential trap. Luckily, it was just a bunch of scattered rubbish. We turned around and headed for the other ruins and, upon arriving, investigated a crate.

Despite my warnings earlier not to touch any crates (its always a trap), the Arcanists decided to toy with it usin' their Wytchery, resulting in the less experienced of the two being knocked off his feet. In the chaos created by this, the Renegade charged from the nearby brambles and nearly felled Faden. However, the Scout's cowardly ambush tactics were not enough to defeat the the Keres, Sarge, and the Kas-inator.

After a few moments of combat, the scout was felled. We stood aroun' debating what t'do with her corpse for a few minutes before opting to burn her. Kas did the honors. We headed back to the barracks, briefly grumbled about the lack of pay, then dismissed.

Mission: Success
Scout: Scorched
Woods: Safe-ified
Navigation: Failed

*signed sloppily*
Torrak Keres, Mercenary

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 11:40:30 pm »

Unfortunate duty men. Outlaws WILL be punished, irregardless of nationality,  status, or parentage.

*Signed Solemnly*

Marcus Illinius Kobra, Officer Cadet, Baronship of Cove.

*Marcus sighed before collecting himself and making a prayer for wayward souls. Someone had to. There were more former soldiers out there.*

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 12:02:56 am »

Note: I turned over the Scout's cap, sash, and spear to the Sergeant for proper disposal.

- The Keres

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 09:56:22 am »

*Hoagie eyes the items, murmering. With a shrug, he tosses them back into the stores and walks away.*

"Hope they 'aint haunted..."

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 10:26:36 am »

An unfortunate duty indeed. S'always sad ter lose a brother or sister in arms.

Perun always was a little unstable though. I guess working all these years with poison and dodgy herbs must 'ave taken their toll.

Best brush up on that navigation eh soldiers?

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length