Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:50:27 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Spirits in bottle's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Spirits in bottle's  (Read 1471 times)
Whispers of Cove
« on: January 24, 2006, 10:44:31 pm »

Strange Happenings in Ilshenar

*Bob and John sat in the tavern, Bob turned to John and asked, in a thick irish accent*

Bob - Ey John, You 'ear what happened t'that there Corporal and that wierd elf fellow in Ishydishyland?!
John - 'Fraid not bob, missus bein' a stubborn old..
Bob - Well rumour 'as it John, that this group o' guards went there an' the Corporal fellow leading them got possesed by some strange thing!
John - Possesed ye say there bob?
Bob - Aye aye ye heard me right there John, strangest thin' i ever heard in me loife.
John - Oooh.. that's for sure Bob
Bob - Aye, probably a load o' lunacy though, tha' corporal supposed t'be a nice fella!

*Following this talk a strange man in Dragoon armour and pale skin giggles past the doorway and slammed a picture up on the board*

Yeessss join us in priase, Cuthullhu will come for us !!

Yesss, you will all join us, all you !!

(OOC: For the next few days this mini plot will be going on, expect some fun roleplay and great action from the possesed folk, and who knows, you could ne joining them !)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 09:18:32 pm by Whispers of Cove » Logged
Whispers of Cove
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 09:18:19 pm »

Spirits in Bottle's

*the two men meet again in a strange tavern*

John - 'Ey bob, y'know those there possesed guardsmen ye were talkin' about the other day?
Bob - Oh aye John, i know of what ye speak
John - Well, Apparently it got a little out o' hand down there, shrine were built, 6 men were even turned into cult lovin' crazy men.
Bob - Is that true John?
John - Oh aye, apparently so, lucky the Militia of Cove held off the mad men long enough to stop them summoning their crazy ol' demon god an' get Cap'n Shadwell an' Corporal Joey back.
Bob - Oh aye... Still some out there though?
John - Oh aye, rumour 'as it some are still at large.. should keep yer eye out there.

Cuthulhu is almost summoned
[/i][/b]
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 09:21:43 pm »

The Following men are to be captured and placed into a cell as soon as possible.

• Regular Dragoon Anari
  • Citizen Khaeleth [/i] [/b]

These men are believed to be possesed and highly dangerous, use caution when aproaching them.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length