Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:16:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Tonights Battle
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tonights Battle  (Read 2279 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2005, 08:34:24 pm »

I'm aware some of you may be a bit upset and dissapointed with the outcome of tonights battle, but hey you win some you loose some. We cant win everything and invading a crowded city like Trinsic we were aware that there would be chances that we would be ganged upon.

You might feel bad but dont let it drag you down, we've got tons of fun things on the schedule for BoC.... Including...

* The Flaconberg Campaign which i myself am looking expecially forward to getting into, i expect it to be one of the most enjoyable scenarios i will ever take part in if it all goes as planned.

* A second Freedom Festival: We had one of these a while back and it went great, alot of people showed up, we had a threatre going a large bar and many events.

* A special church scenario: Something i cant really comment on (Yet)... But its gonna be fun... trust me...

* And yes i know some of you think BoC doesn't have the village athmosphere it needs, but me and the rest of the BoC Command are working towards making the BoC Area enjoyable and comfortable to be in.

Dont be afraid to send your suggestions for the guild to myself or Oct and we'll definetly consider them.

So stick with us..  and remember.... With good times come bad times... Its what every guild needs to go through....

-Hrothgar

« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 08:36:01 pm by Hrothgar » Logged

Nashiem De'Monti
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 09:25:29 pm »

Just to add some sketches of the event .....

I particularly liked the last one quoting the Kaldorian's amusing reference to dancing...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 09:28:27 pm by Nashiem » Logged
Talon
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 09:49:08 pm »

I look at these painting and I say to myself "How could we have done so poorly?" I mean I think we felled a fare share perhaps but then I realize the force behind us seeming to be friends.  Still, after the battle I don't know what happened exactly.

( I noticed on the UO page that there is a column for allies.  What is that and why don't we use it?  Do allies appear in a different color cause that would help a ton!)

Screech Screech Screech
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 10:29:43 pm »

An extra note... I am trying to get every BoC member on my contact list so my mass messages reach everyone but i dont have time to insert every single member in a guild the size of this... So what i'd like is for everyone to add me to their contact list...

My ICQ is: 292708749

When you add me, send me also a message with your characters name....

Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2005, 10:44:31 pm »

All is fair in love and war...

I thought it was terrific fun all the same!  Nothing like this would ever ever happen on my home shard.  Every one is to paranoid, scared, or to big a pric to get events like the diffrent battles I've seen on Europa.  Cove seems to be the best place to see all the action.

*Earned Merit in The Kaldorian Line Campaign*
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 12:38:49 am »

whoopsies! Don't get upset! Course we lost, but! We're better roleplayers than DoT put together! AND we've got Hroth, Shaddy, Tibby and Eason! *cheers* I'll be there next time!
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 09:45:20 am »

Well we caused a MASSIVE ammount of wounded on the other side, and if Kaldor hadn't charged in to butcher BoC (Grd was blue to them) it might have ended differently!

But still this was a cool battle and I think an interesting alliance.

Grd and BoC vs. Sosaria. Sounds like we'll have plenty of battles in the future.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Gregor Eason
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 10:29:45 am »

Note: That was a guest appearance on my part  Cheesy
Nay think ye'll see much of me again.
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 01:45:20 pm »

Well I wasn't there.

There's your answer to why we lost  Cheesy

Seriously though, damn shame my conn was down when this was on. Looks like it would have been a good un. (At college posting)

Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 12:54:32 pm »

*Eyes the pictures and sobs*

I wish I could have been there...  Cry
It looked like great fun and like Shadwell said BoC and Grd vs the world. Tongue

We'll burn Trinsic down yet! *Hurls a torch towards the walls* Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length