Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:34:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  TASK - Templi Squire Sean Greyson
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TASK - Templi Squire Sean Greyson  (Read 1829 times)
Roland Dagorian
Covian Church
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2009, 12:04:45 am »

Squire Greyson,

Greetings, Brother.  With this recent uprising of enemies within, I do fear our enemies without shalleth take advantage of this turmoil.  Thy task is to lead a patrol to secure the Covian shire.  Investigate both the orc fort and the cemetary.  Cleanse both with fire and steel!  The Church Guard are at thy disposal.  This shall be an opportunity for thee to gain experience in command.  The Church Guardsmen are experienced veterans, save mayhaps one.  Thou art to lead, but also to learn.  Thou mayest also take along other Guardsmen from the army.  Upon commencement of this task, any Church Guards in attendance are permitted to don the surcoat of the Church.  Thou mayest also avail thyself of the wytch hunters. 

The Church Guard doth presently include -
Sergeant Kelly Sanderson
Officer Cadet  Darek Milako
Senior Guardsman Gregor Eason
Guardsman Recruit Hayden Shepard

I shall disclose the names of the wytch hunters to thee personally. 

I am confident thou shalt do thy duty and await thy report.  Thou shouldst either note a copy of thy report in the Guardsmen Patrol log or instruct a Guardsman to do it for thee.

Dominus vobiscum,

Roland Dagorian
Templar

Task:

* Lead a patrol of both the Graveyard and orc fort
* You should be accompanied by at least two others, at least one of whom should be a Church Guardsman
* A report should be submitted here
* Instruct any Wytch Hunters or Church Guard to check here for their reward. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length