Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 03:50:10 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  To all Wytch Hunters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To all Wytch Hunters  (Read 2515 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2009, 07:54:28 pm »

*This is known only to the Wytch Hunters*

Wytch Hunters,

The woman known as Sapphira, a barmaid of the local tavern, hath come to mine attention.  She is suspected of associating with the heretic Mischief.  She doth flee from the servants of the Church.  Learn all thou canst of her and report to me of this woman's activities.

Deus Vult.

Roland Dagorian
Templar
Adrian Harrowell
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 01:42:44 am »

Father,

As I was just released from the most foul and damp cells, with only the thought of the Avatar in his divine countenance to keep me warm, I assure you, all the lies and slander put forward against me are baseless.  I only just recieved this task. I have some information on the woman in question that might be deemed heretical in your unwavering wisdom. Many weeks ago, when I was not the most pious man, she offered to do a palm reading on myself. I naturally refused, but surely palm reading is a Wytch's tool and ploy to stray men away from the Avatar. This is all the information that I have upon the woman, except that she is also of the gypsy tribes, long rumoured to deal in wytchery and other foul arts.
May the Avatar forever bless thee, Father.

Your servant,
Kadere

Roland Dagorian
Covian Church
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 10:14:55 pm »

Wytch Hunter Kadere,

I shall speak to thee of these rumours in time. 

Learn more of this Sapphira and those she doth associate with and report hither with sketches of all thou dost see.

Roland Dagorian
Templar
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length