Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:49:30 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Mischief is not always fun..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mischief is not always fun..  (Read 2329 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2009, 02:37:25 pm »

*A task left within the Guest room of the Goblin in the Armoire and in the bookcase within the Swaggers office.*

My dearest Brothers,

I hope you are all rested and safe in the knowledge that you are important to me.... A old master has need of your aid however. A woman, whom goes by the name of Mischief has been now for some years been a thorn in my side, constantly watching me, following me and informing people whom I hope to make... friends with, of my supposed past. I wish for you to deal with this vermin. Make her stop her constant lingering presence, threats, torture or bribery, just get it done!

The reward will be substantial, a full thousand shillings to a effort and report deemed worthwhile, and also a weapon which has drawn the blood of many of our victims through the Brotherhood years, "Serpents Kiss," Forged from Valorite steel the blade is sharp enough to cut a feather in two if it should be unlucky enough to land on the blade's edge.

Do me proud my Brothers, put a old mans mind at ease, yes?...

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:59:43 pm »

Our newest Brother has deemed himself worthy of doing things correctly if without the usual flare which is a casuality of our proffession. However I am not one to doubt my own Brothers if they proof to me they are to be trusted. As I have not seen Mischief around recently I can only take your claim is correct, Kelban, and that you have done a most difficult deed, seeing as she is most difficult to find, slippery as some might say.

Congratulations on your first success Brother, may it be the first of many.

Come speak to me when you are able, I shall have more pressing matters for you to deal with.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 05:07:27 am »

*Copy of a report*

Greetings Father/Sister/Alcolyte/Inquisitor or whom this may concern.

Yesterday evening, I was spoken to by Roland Dagorian, Templar of our beloved church of Cove, who informed me of the justice needing to ber served concerning a known heretic, Mischief. As I am a faihtful Avatarian, never missing mass, I took this message to heart when this woman mentioned only some minutes later walked through the door.

I took it upon myself  then to inform the Templar, whom I found praying in the church, which I am hopeful disturbing his meditation was alright considering the circumstances. I am hopeful it is what was expected of me in this case. I will of course take my penance if not as I am a faithful Avatarian only seeking to do his lords justice in all manners earthly. I am writting this note to inform others of what occured this evening as I saught out Roland Dagorian.

Step by step, this is how the evening unfolded.

By late evening, Rolan Dagorian, Templar of cove spoke to myself, Captain Hoagie, and a woman known as Jessica. He informed us that a woman known as Mischief was still on the loose, and also highly saught by the Templars and church.
Minutes afterwards the unmetionable walked through the door, Captain Hoagie having walked upstairs to look through the rooms to check on any explosives, and myself seated at the bar, Jessica had left some time ago. A woman had entered also between this time, known as Jade. Lady Jade baset she called herself under torture later. Out in the Garden Mischief went to speak to Jade, I made my excuses of having to do reports, looking to walk towards the office of the bailiff. I quickly as I could snuck around the area, making my way to the church and informed Roland of what had occured, I believe I disturbed him during meditation, as I mentioned before. After this he armed himself swiftly and made me follow his holy self to the Green Goblin. He called out to the Captain, hurried footsteps were heard from the garden, and Mischief was not to be found...

Afterwards it proceeded to question the woman known as Lady Jade baset, or so she called herself. She didn't give good enough answers and I shan't go into detail of what Roland had to do to make her speak. Suffice to say he did his duty for the glory of Cove, and I am proud to have been there to witness him make the woman confess. However suddenly we heard the church bell chime, and the Templar had men follow him to the church to see what was going on, leaving me with the prisoner in question.

Afterwards I was tasked with taxing her, a total of 512 coins collected for spells on her book, following the law to the letter. I then proceeded to find Roland Dagorian, whom was busy with the Captain cutting down a poor persons corpse from the church ceiling. I am unsure to what occured as I arrived late, the smell also didn't help to aid me in trying to gather my thoughts. The corpse was burned afterwards.

As I am sure you would like to know who was present, these are the men I am sure was there during the ordeal.

Captain Hoagie.
Myself, Kiran, bailiff of cove and a humble avatarian.
Keitaro, guardsman recruit.
Manuel Calavara, or such, a craftsman of cove I believe.
And also of course Templar Roland Dagorian.

I thought this list might help you with if questions need to be asked, I will of course make my schedule disapear and make myself available to the church if any inquiries are being led, and also of course lend my own helping hand in catching this cretin known as Mischief. I am hopeful however she shall see the light of Avatar and turn herself in, doubtful however, but it is not my place to question the morality of women.

I hope I have been of assistance, and I shall be in my office if you need me further.

Yours in faith.

Kiran, humble follower of Avatar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear brothers, as I have said on many countless times, I believe real power comes what who you know, the church is that power... they have the power to force any man into questioning, even those of extreme importance. I wish for men of the Brotherhood to be faithful Avatarians, helping the church in the coming days, be the eyes and ears so to speak of the church..

Why should we do this? Because in turn we gain power my brothers, having a strong ally if a superior in the church is what could keep us as a power base within the Covian lands. Become a wytch hunter my brothers, aid them and help them find men and women whom they deem heretics.

With faith in my humble heart, always.

Kiran

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length