Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:09:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Notion of insanity..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Notion of insanity..  (Read 2340 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2009, 03:57:51 am »

My brothers...

As I lay in the hospital bed writting this for my friend to place it, I can only help to wonder what happened to me this night... My ears ruined, cut to resemble that of the lesser race of the elven kin.. I want revenge, I want us to make a war on these elves, the Covian streets shall run with the bloods of elven kin as I find the responsible people..

This is not  for coins anymore for me, my brothers, these bastards must suffer, my days now spend looking like a abyss spawn! I shall have heads... I want heads.. *It seems as if the report here has been stabbed repeatedly, the paper ruined slightly..* I demand it, brothers... go find these men, make them suffer, oh yes my brothers, we shall make these son of witches suffer..

My family, go forth and find information regarding these attacks... they must be elves to have made me this abonimation... people in Cove I figure... they are to be found... Make me proud brothers...

Yours in humility...

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 05:53:29 am »

The menace struck once more... only a day after, two men, perhaps the same, but the voices were muffled due to the similiar black hoods...

I need people out there finding out who these god damned elves are!

*A quick if hurried signature at end...*

Kiran.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 06:25:34 am »

* Mutters and scratches phrases into a bed post*

"Take em ears and wont be no tax; Destory the womb, end the line; Bleed em all, their no friends O' mine"

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length