Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:24:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Mugging Rebecca {Task}
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mugging Rebecca {Task}  (Read 4739 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2009, 03:59:56 am »

Rebecca is carrying two books which could condemm myself, Kas and Olchafa, I want them stolen from her, is important however you make it look like a robbery and not about these books.

Do not harm her too much, else we will have Hanse looking in on it.
Make sure you retrieve both books, or in the process break them.
Make it look like a accident you find them.

Thirty shillings plus extra if extra done.

Good luck, Brothers.

Kiran.

Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 02:09:37 am »

Boss,

Some news in regards to the books and Rebecca, as you can see from my sketches of the incident I made a fatal mistake in thinking I had written the Minocian gate, but actually I written Cove, a foolish mistake on my part, but I think a lucky one as the waiting made her more angry, more... impatient if you may.

Now, boss, what occured was as follows, I came to the tavern, handing a note as you can see in the sketch, met her at the Covian gate after the mix up earlier and started to talk to her. As you can see I blamed the whole thing on the scouts making her think the scouts are threatning her and out to get you, I think she ate it all up boss, I have left this note as I do believe she will by her own accord GIVE you the books to spite the scouts. I hope I have done well, Boss.

Edward
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 03:09:06 am »

Good work Edward, extremely good work. As you can see however I need one last favour ontop of the thirty shillings you are granted now, thirty more can be given. I need you to get beaten up... only lightly, we can cover the rest with make up.

As you can see, in turn for turning you in to her we shall get the books, not only do we make a new ally in a more then unusual woman who knows of my past, but we also get the books which we were seeking. I shall speak to Smith tommorow about bringing you in so the books can be turned over to me. I do understand she might throw a punch or two at you brother, but you shall suffer through it with pride... I know you will not disapoint me.

Good work Edward...

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 10:06:42 pm »

*Places in the vault in Britain*

Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 01:57:23 am »

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 08:42:38 pm »

Most pleasing Brother.

Another thirty shillings shall be dlivered to you. I hope others have learned from this delightul event. I shall be sure to inform you when I recieve the books.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 04:38:51 am »

It seems Rebecca spoke to Hanse as expected, I did not however think the aftermath would be so... satisfying. Vesper assaulting Covian citizen and guardsmen, let alone a templar..? Drums of war, brothers, drums of bloody wars!

In other news however, Kal seems under the impression we are out to get him... Considering his rank it's foolish frontal assault. Focus all attention as before on Me'an... get this barstard for me!

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 04:06:12 pm »

Someone has leaked brothers... someone in our own unit... I bribed Rebecca and bribed yet no name was forthcoming... Whoever it is we will find out, believe me that my supposed family... The fact someone revealed the friendship or rather current alliance between ourself and Smiths unit is beyond my comprehension.. I would think all of you were aware the problems concerning people knowing of this alliance.

However it seems Smith has proven reliable and gone through lengths to help me regain these books, one could consider maybe we should start focusing on the positive rather then the negative of this merge...

I am disapointed brothers, however I have now gotten the books back... but now to find out who the culprit is..

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length