Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:01:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Consistant disruptions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Consistant disruptions  (Read 3681 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2009, 04:21:47 am »

As always, our meetings are interupted of made of sham, however this interuption even if it proved horrible has turned to our benefit, brothers.

I speak of the besiegers whom interupted the meeting tonight, my safety was quite safe knowing all of you were upstairs, as you were perhaps not there for the talk, this is how I gathered it so far. They have murdered some unfortunant innocent and is basically attempting to cover it up, as you saw Maccen tripped on the rug in which underneath some kind of tomb was.. I must say Darwin, you really pick the houses..

Non the less, it seems we have the upper hand, most people know I have men whom meet in dark places, but the besiegers with a corpse, thats something entirely different...

Maccen, as you may note, on the end somethign concerning your behaviour came up in discussion. I will speak to you further on this to administer punishment. This goes for every single brother, you may insult Smiths mid goons if they insult you, but do not ever raise your voice without my orders to Smith.

I hope I made myself clear.

I will be requiring a message delivered to Sineal Walker shortly, be sure to sign up as twenty shillings can be made, next to whatever the report makes you.

Thank you..

Kiran.

Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 12:52:00 pm »

My apologies for the inconvinience I may have caused, boss. Surely it wasn't my intentions, I hope you've not lost your faith in me.

D
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 02:24:13 pm »

Boss,

I do not recall us raising our voice to Smith, our ire was directed at his underlings in response to their own insults and disrespect to us. 

Mask
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:06 pm »

Most odd brother, Smith seemed under the impression you use profanities against him.

Not to worry brothers, all a missunderstanding I am sure.

Adrian Harrowell
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 09:19:48 pm »

As I recall as well, the words were directed at Declan O'Connor and not at Smith either. His underlings are the ones that should be kept on a short leash to prevent such matters from arising in the future.

-Jierdan

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 03:17:09 pm »

Fifteen shillings are awaiting each of you for your services in regards to yet another disrupted meeting. This is for all whom attended... you know who you are. Be sure to pick it up from me.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length