Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:44:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A death of an enemy.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A death of an enemy.  (Read 2488 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2009, 07:42:10 am »

So she died, and no one found it good enough to look into, let alone find out about... Very disapointing to say the least my brothers. My absence recently might have been noticed and questioned, but do not for once think our job is done. Shillings which keep you fed have to be earned.. however we shall focus on such later.

With her death, we can step up our operations, brothers, more crucial information gathering, more daring plans... more vengance..

However I will not have words of ill spoken of our enemy, she is as I said, respected... even if we did soil her name in public.. If we seek to bring down her name, our current victory will seem hollow in the future, always think ahead, brothers, always think ahead...

Kiran.

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 12:00:57 pm »

If no one has investigated it properly, how do we know some hoax like the Shadowhand slaying hasn't happened? I mean last we need is another Kelban of sorts. Bloody whose running the assassins?! Feck. . . spose ye'd like me to find out the answer to me own question? Fine fine! I will. Kal's kinda my "Boss" as it where for all intent and purpose, Hasn't a clue I still work for ye, and if he ever asked "odd Jobs" be my line. I'll ah try to drop it in tender like, virgin even.

*Signed*
MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 03:39:15 pm »

I did find out about it, I guess I just uhh.. I mean, the report must've vanished from your desk, boss. Apologies!

D
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 08:25:28 pm »

Quite so Maccen, quite so... and yes Darwin, it seems the report was indeed missplaced. I will be happy to recieve another copy shortly...

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length