Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:05:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  My Break
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Break  (Read 1488 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2011, 04:30:31 am »

So I forgot I turned off my subscriptions billing info in case I didn't have the money to pay for it when the time came so my account has been turned off.  I have the money but not the time so I'll be keeping it off for now and will be taking a break from UO as it is the rather slow time of the year, I'll try to start back for a bit around December but then I'll most likely close shop again until May.  This is all speculation and my plans may change but most people know how to get a hold of me and if you don't I'm on the ICQ list just if you add me tell me who you are as I do not add random people.  I'll still check the boards every so often too.

See you around.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 08:22:00 am »

A break is sometimes needed, chief, and you contributed much lately to BoC, so your break is truly deserved. I've extended my break as well, as most should have noted. Been touring with my band again and it'll last at least until mid october. Then back to the studios in december. i'll try to make it online every now and then, but I can't really promise anything.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Aleri Briggs
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 12:00:43 pm »

I can't argue myself since I'm so bloody busy with work and just stuff going on outside of work I can barely log in in the week. Take care man and keep in touch! Hope to see you back soon!
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 10:22:53 pm »

Seems we are all on a "break" , even me, wich I kinda have been for quite some time now, I guess we're all too afraid to call it what it truely is...a more permanent....version of ....a break...yea I said it! Tongue
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 03:47:34 pm »

Seems we are all on a "break" , even me, wich I kinda have been for quite some time now, I guess we're all too afraid to call it what it truely is...a more permanent....version of ....a break...yea I said it! Tongue

You know that is never true, there is no such thing as a permanent break from UO, it always gets your back.

Sergio have a nice break, it seems like I'm having one lately.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length