Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 11:28:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Far off recruitin'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Far off recruitin'  (Read 1299 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2018, 05:19:48 am »

Led by:
  • Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

Attended by:
  • Thomas Aylmer, Junior Arcanist
  • A much more younger looking Hoagie Grayner, Captain (?)
  • Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist
  • Alton Aldwin, Guardsman Recruit

"Time for new meatshields!", I said, so we head off to Haven and started to pester everyone speak to everyone we could get a hold of and beautify the place with Covian banners. We caught the attention of some people, unfortunately, one of them was a drow and the other one someone lecturing us about how we treated the recruit. We got some people interested tho, that's what matters!

Quickly afterwards, we went over to the far away lands of Atlantic. Their cities looked a lot like our Haven and Luna. Quite weird. But I'm sure it was a coincidence. It was a very crowded place and Hoagie joined us. Maybe it was the long travel, but it seemed to me that Hoagie all of a sudden looked like ten years younger. I could swear he even had hair on his otherwise usual bald scalp.
In Luna we found a guy that looked just like the Yewish Inquisitor.
Yet again, we found a couple of potential recruits.

Last stop was the lands of Catskills. Less crowded, but still some weird people. Ilyana met a pirate of some sort and quickly traded recruit Aldwin for a hat. Can't blame her, the hat was really nice.
In Luna, both the pirate and Ilyana attempted to persuade some drow half breed to join the their side. However, he quickly threw their leaflets across Luna bank and seemed rather annoyed by the two.
Naturally, they both blamed the recruit for scaring the drow breed off.

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length