Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:57:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Deers & Queers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Deers & Queers  (Read 2210 times)
Lacrima
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2009, 11:29:46 am »

Monday, 31st

New owner of The King's Deer held a tavern night, which I had dropped by to see what they were up to. I believe I have come across with interesting....observations.

The Staff - Instead of hiring the locals, this owner Francis Bluth, takes the length of handpicking immigrants of some sort. I believe we should look into it. Also, they seemed to be convinced that King's Queer Deer is cheaper, cleaner than Goblin.

The Patrons - It seemed a fairly ordinary evening to me, the local guards chit chatting about the bagball and all that - except for this young man who was munching into an apple.... I could only notice right before I was leaving, quiet and peculiar I'd say as he wasn't there when I had arrived. I didn't get a good look at him; though here is a sketch of him below from what I could remember.

The Madsen - He clearly had a message for Kiran. All in all, I was adviced that we prevent this guy from entering Goblin by his buddies. Perhaps we should... Just for the sake of doing so and not even for insulting Kiran and Baron.

Lacrima
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 05:04:43 pm by Lacrima » Logged

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 03:57:46 pm »

Good work, sister.

It is something to think on, this immigration thing, would mean what is hired is not locals as you mentioned, and could be some twisted plot or such. However we need more information on this.

Come to my office and get your reward and your next task.

Kiran.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 10:35:58 pm »

20 shillings awarded to Lacrima for the task completed.

Kiran

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length